"How did this romance begin?"

"Well, since she was all over me. Everyday... Every hour, every minute... EVERY SECOND. I felt so asphyxiated 'cause her ass was in all my god damn fa- HEEY BABY, glad you're back."

(T/N) glared at Marshall before sitting next to him.

"I think that I was clear when I told you NOT to answer when i'm out of the room." She said with a serious expression, while he wacthed her in silence with his cold blue eyes.
"I was talking about how our beautiful romance began."
"You don't even know how this started, boo." (Y/N) stroked his left hand with a fake smile. Marshall was about to laugh out loud but he couldn't in front of everyone.

"Well... Then, can you tell me the story of how this began?"

(Y/N) sighed.

"Such a long story..."
"You wanted to tell everyone 'bout us, then go ahead." Marshall leaned back in his chair, watching her with a funny and serious grin. (Y/N) made a fake smile.
"You're going to tell him how we got to this, don't ya?"
"It's so embarrassing!" (Y/N) said smiling with her hands over her red cheeks. The interviewer laughed. "Fine! Fine!" she tried to hide herself behind her long hair. "I know i'm going to regret telling this..."
"So you told him how you were feeling after his relationship with M.C, and what happened next?"
"Oh, but you need to know the reason why I told him." she cleared her throat. "We were at a party. We went with Proof and the guys, and some of them went with their girlfriends... So they were high, like... A lot." She smiled embarrased. "Marshall was totally out of his mind. He was walking around with random girls and I was hanging out with the guys and their girlfriends when this drunk random dude came over me and started get annoying. Then, Proof and Marshall came out from nowhere and rescued me from this guy." (Y/N) tried to hide her blush but it was impossible. "After that, I don't know if it was because he was just so fucked up or something, but he started to get closer to me. One thing led to another and then we were just...umm... Making out." (Y/N) covered her blushed face with her right hand. She felt so embarrassed, and Marshall couldn't help but smile about watching her being so shy.

"Wow!" exclaimed the interviewer. "So it wasn't a thing like you guys were thinking-"
"No, it totally wasn't." (Y/N) interrupted. "He was drunk and high, I guess. I felt like I was flying over the sky, while he was trying not to puke into my mouth."
"Oh! shit" Marshall frowned. "Yo, that's fucking disgusting."
"Bad thing goes when I realized that everybody were looking, everybody saw us kissing... But in that moment it was cool for me 'cause I thought that they were so 'lost' that they couldn't remember anything. Wrong. Next day, Proof and all of them were making jokes about it."

"And what happened to you after that night?" the interviewer asked Marshall.
"I woke up not even know where I was. I didn't remember anything about that night. Till these days, I can't remember our first kiss."
"And we're not getting to the worst yet." (Y/N) sighed. "My crush over him was growing up. After that, in every night out that we had we used to kiss and act like we were something that we weren't. But we didn't go any further than kisses. We were just like... 'friends with benefits', when he used to be THAT high in clubs or parties. When he was sober we were normal as ever. But then... I had enough of it. I wanted to be more than his 'friend'. I was done with that friendship that didn't take me nowhere, y'know."

"I really can't remember all of it but I knew that something was happening between us." Marshall said downcast, rubbing his chin.
"And there's why I decided to tell him how I was feeling. I did it..."
"And...?" Asked the interviewer, intrigued.
"I was TOTALLY cool with her."
"You 'TOTALLY' broke my heart in very tiny pieces, you dickhead!"
"Hey! Watch out your words, 'lady'." Marshall said to (Y/N), shocked about her vocabulary.
"Oh, sorry, I'm very sorry!" She turned her look to the interviewer, feeling embarrassed again.
"Haha, don't worry. We all said bad words once in our lifes, y'know." He laughed winking an eye to her.
"But hearing bad words from her mouth is not a very normal thing."
"I just felt angry again about what he did, that's all." (Y/N) laughed.
"And now it's my fault."
"Like always, honey." The interviewer smiled at the funny scene.

"Like I was saying, Marshall was sober when I told him everything, so he cleared the things up for me and said that he didn't want anything serious in that moment with anyone. He said that he wanted to still be friends with me no matter what."
"And you was feeling like...?"
"I felt like hit by a truck."
"Ouch!"
"Yo, now YOU are making me to look bad. You better shut up or people will hate me more than they do." He tried to cover her mouth but she got away.
"Get away from me! Remember those things are starting to piss me off." She looked away, frowning her face.
"Trying to look upset is not going to take you anywhere, y'know that babe."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

¡Hola, amigas! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

So, there you go girls! 😘
How you doing?
Hope you liked this one and wait for more about it!
Thanks for the comments... See ya soon!

¡Saludos! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ