Chapter 2

Wear something sexy.

As I dug through my closet and six different boxes that was all I could think about. He wanted me  to wear something sexy. Tea with Harry had been lovely and the kiss we shared was beyond my wildest dreams.

“Alyson Snow, this is the last box you are opening,” I warned myself as I slid my knife through the top of the taped box. Upon opening it my phone lit up.

To Alyson; From Harry (18:22)

Be ready in twenty minutes.

                Something was different about this text but I brushed it off. I hurriedly dug through the box I had just opened and found it. It was perfect. Holding it up, I smiled. Within twenty minutes I was dressed and ready to go.

                “Hello?” I asked, buckling my heel with my free hand. I was not one to wear heels and would mostly trip a thousand times during the night, but Harry wanted sexy.

                “I kind of realize I have not a clue where you live,” Harry chuckled softly from the other end. “Help me out here?”

                “Hello to you too, Mr. Styles,” finally buckling my shoe, I stood up straight and began giving him directions. “And you’ve seen my car. It’s out front.” My stomach was suddenly in knots and I didn’t want to go.

                “Alright,” don’t scream Alyson. “I’m out front.”

There were a few light knocks upon my front door not even two minutes later. Slowly, and carefully I made my way over. Harry was wow. His long legs wore black jeans that clung to him. Tightly. My mouth seemed to go dry when they passed over an impressive bulge. Harry cleared his throat and my eyes wandered north. He had on a nice white dress shirt and had expertly folded a checkered handkerchief into the pocket over his heart.

“Wow,” our eyes met. “You look stunning, Alyson.” I smiled and then noticed the bow tie that sat crooked on his neck.

“You’re tie,” I said, looking back up at his beautiful green eyes. Harry didn’t seem to care and instead stepped to the side.

“We have reservations, Ms. Snow. Wouldn’t want to be late,” he winked. My throat was even drier now. We walked to his massive black ‘vehicle’ and he held the door open; however, my dress was short and tight. Harry would no doubt get a lovely view of my backside as I climbed into the passenger seat. I took a deep breath anyways and stepped into the car. My door closed shut and Harry appeared beside me a moment later.

Harry had to be kidding me. We pulled up to possibly the most beautiful looking restaurant I had ever seen. A man dressed in an odd suit came up and Harry climbed out. I sat there with a dumbfounded look on my face as Harry handed the man his keys. My door suddenly opened and I was face to face with Harry.

                “Thinking about getting out anytime soon?” I squinted at him and then stepped down. “Thanks, man. Park her somewhere in the back.” Oh. Well that made more sense. Harry put his arm around my wait and pulled me to his side.

                “Harry…” he just looked at me and I knew to stop. Why was he being like this? We walked into the classy, high-end restaurant and were greeted by a tall blond.

                “Styles, dinner for two,” the greeter nodded and grabbed two long menus. We followed her down a long hallway. There were pictures lining the wall of different members of parliament, past and present.