The Battle Begins - Chapter 5

(y/n) = change your name or characters name(h/c) = change to your hair colour(e/c) change to your eye colour
------------------------
Aragorn soon had left to get ready for battle after you told him not to utter words of what could be, it had only been a while since you both had made love it played in your mind over and over. your cheekes flushed a shade of red as you where alone, but your heart pounded in your chest as you thought of him, no words expressed your feelings except the beating of your heart in your chest.

You stood in your long tunic for what seemed like more than a minute thinking over and over of Aragorn. your where going to fight for him, and your people. nothing could stop your determination that rised up in your heart. Pulling your dark wood coloured leggings on and fastening the laces at the front, you pulled your tunic down over it as it reached past your butt and st nicely, Your belt was tied to rest on your hips to allow the Tunic to sit right even when in battle.
Armor wasn't your favorite thing to wear, even in battles. it was armor to protect your chest area and back from attacks from arrows or violent pushes to the ground.

Nothing had really prepared you for this fight. Only your fighting, bowman skills, and fast reflexes to danger could help you in this fight. you filled your quiver full of arrows and slung it over yourself, and did the same for your bow to rest it over your shoulder. You attached a daggers on your belt, long ones for close battle. but you had one hidden in your boot for circumstances came to need it.

you placed the last Dagger in your boot till you froze from the sound of a Horn, it was like Music to your ears. it was no Orc or enemy it was an Elvish horn. you turned on your heals to make a quick pace to the gates.

----------------

Eleven Fighters Came marching through the Gates Of Helms Deep carrying in one hand their bows. The long Hooded and Armored Elves where marching in as Haldir walking in with them stopping at the steps. the Elves haulted as haldir came to the steps, Haldir Walked from them to King Théoden who was shocked, at the many Elvish fighters had come " How is this possible " his eyes scanned over the men then to look at Haldir

Haldir Bowed and looked to him " I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell, An Alliance Once Existed between Elves and men. Long ago we fought and died together."

He looked to Aragorn who ran out to see them as did Legolas " We come to Honor that Allegiance". Aragorn came down the steps passing King Théoden Speaking in elvish to Haldir before he smiled and Aragorn hugged Haldir. (y/n) Came Running out to see Haldir, your Dear friend. Aragorn let go smiling at Haldir " you are most welcome"

After a moment Haldir exchanged a Elvish greeting between them as the Elvish men turned to face the stairs in a quick second. Legolas stood behind Haldir smiling as he spoke to King Théoden " We are Proud to Fight along side Men once more."

Once Elvish fighters left to their posts (y/n) came down the steps to Haldir " A'maelamin Mellon " your Face light up as you came to embrace him, as he did the same back. " Arwenamin (y/n), mankoi naa lle sinome "
Your lips curled to a smile as you walked Haldir to where his post was, explaining what had happened, from leaving home, Aragorn saving you, untill you met him and came with him to Helms deep
" (y/n), ta naa il- varna ten' lle sinome " Haldir placed a hand on your shoulder looking at you with Worry that filled his eyes. you couldnt help but think he was right, this battle could kill you.
" amin sinta haldir, nan' amin will il- kela aragorn. il- sii' " Haldir listened to you understanding your feelings for him

----------------------------

the Rain Started to pour down, (y/n) stood beside Haldir, looking out at the distant light that came from the Uruk-hais in the distance, You Clutched your bow you held in your hand. It was frightening their was thousands of them and only a Few hundred of the Men and Elves.

In the Distance you could hear Aragorn Yelling out to everyone in Elvish ' Show Them No Mercy......You Shall Revive None! '.
You watched as the Uruk-hais Slowly marched forward as one on a rock far off seemed to screech, it made the rest of them come to a halt where they stood. they seemed to Growl some of them at moments as both sides did not move at all. Haldir could see the slightly scared look on (y/n)'s face " My Lady....do not be afraid" his voice was brave like and serious trying to comfort your fear.

The Uruk-hais seemed to pound their spears on the ground making noises as they did it over and over in sequence. the men had their bows and arrows at the ready aiming at them, one man seemed to have trouble the longer her held it in place. The Man's hand shook in place that he held on to the arrow with, he wasn't able to hold on to it. the Next second seemed like a blur as the man had let go of the arrow by mistake and it wizzed and hit one of the Uruk-hai, and killed it and fell forward flat on its face dead.

It angered the Uruk-hai as they charged for the wall, Aragorn shouted as the Elven people and (y/n) Shot their arrows as did the Men. Many where taken down at once as Arrows where shot from the wall, another shout was heard and elves started to shoot from the ground to fly over everyone and hit the Uruk-hai.
Uruk-hai Started to get closer to the wall as people still shot at them, Aragorn seemed to shout in elvish ' Ladders!', ladders raised to the wall, (y/n) brought out duel swords and stabbed an Uruk-hai In the neck and it went falling down the Ladder, (y/n) and Haldir fought close to each other. (y/n) sliced through the Uruk-hai. some other elves where busy shooting at Uruk-hai, who where trying to get to the gates. (y/n) kept your self occupied by Uruk-hai coming up ladders.

------

You turned at hearing Aragorns voice, he was yelling in elvish to shoot down a Uruk-hai that ran towards the the wall with a lit torch towards explosives that sat just under the wall, Legolas tried to bring him down but the Uruk-hai kept running, even after several arrows to the chest and torso. you started to bolt slaying Uruk-hai that came in your path trying to get to Aragorn.

But the Uruk-hai jumped in to the hole area with the torch, Making a massive explosion sending peaces of the wall everywhere making a large area exposed. the Explosion made you get sent flying back from the Blasted area to land flat on your back, on the cold hard ground Knocking (y/n) out.

A'maelamin Mellon ( My beloved Friend)
Arwenamin ( My Lady )
mankoi naa lle sinome ( Why are you here)
(y/n), ta naa il- varna ten' lle sinome ( (y/n), it is not safe for you here )
amin sinta haldir, nan' amin will il- kela aragorn. il- sii' ( I know Haldir, but I will not leave aragorn. not now )