Chapter 6

•Ana's Pov•

When Harry left I couldn't help but curl up into a ball and rock back and forth on the couch. When he's around I feel like I can barely breath. He looks so perfect. The way his curls fall onto his forehead. The way he pushes the curls back. The ways his eyes look close up and even far away. His lips... A perfect shade of pink. They look so soft. Thinking about this is taking other things off my mind. Such as my boyfriend.

Chad...

He's probably worried why I hung up on him like that. I went out into the dinning room to go find my phone.

I looked at the screen and saw 3 missed calls from Chad. That's not a good sign. Before thinking my fingers were dialing his number quickly. He picked up on the first ring.

"Why the hell did you hang up on my like that?!" He yelled into the phone.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that. The intern that I was telling you about earlier came by and asked me for the file that I left in my office. I was meaning to give it to him." I said half truthfully.

"Him?!" Chad was pretty mad. "I'm coming over there..."

"Chad... I'm fine okay!? You don't need to drive all the way to-- " I said quickly but he hung up on me probably already in his car. This was not my day.

I walked back to my room and went to take a shower. The warm water relaxed my aching body from a hard days work. Even though all I did was read through emails all day.

Once I was done with my shower I went into my room and changed into a loose t-shirt and some yoga pants. I climbed into bed and right before I was about to fall asleep my phone rang.

"Mmmmm!!" I groaned and rolled over to snatch my phone. It was a text message.

*Hey, you might have wanted to close your curtains before you changed. Thanks for the show. ;) Xx*

I gasped at what I was reading and I checked to see who it was from. Harry... I shot up from my bed and looked out my window.

Harry was standing next to his black Mercedes with a stupid grin on his face. I glared at him before he turned around and got into the drivers side of the car and started it. He looked up at me and smiled before driving off away from my house.

UUGGGGHHH! What a pervert. I tried to ignore it the rest of the night but I just couldn't.

*at 3AM the next morning*

I woke up to a loud crash in my living room. My mom still wasn't home and neither was my dad. They must have gone out and stayed at a hotel or something. I got up from my bed and walked out into the living room only to see a drunk and stumbling Harry in front of me.

"HARRY?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed a little too loud for 3 AM but I didn't really care at the moment.

"Hi..." That's all he said before tripping over to my over his own feet. He cornered me against the wall putting one hand on my waist and the other holding himself up next to my head. I tried pushing him away but he gripped tighter on my waist and pulled me closer. He smelled of a mixture or alcohol and mint. I gagged at his scent.

I struggled out of his grip only to be pulled back into him again. He leaned down next to my ear slowly and whispered, "Why don't you give me the show from earlier...?" He asked slowly. I gulped hard and gripped onto his shoulders trying to pry him off my body. He didn't budge. He placed his hand on the small of my back and held me still so I couldn't escape.

-Hey!!!!! I hope you guys liked this one!! Please vote or comment if you did.

*Ginny*