Chapter 12

•Harry's Pov•

I walked over to Ana quickly who was beginning to walk back into the building. I snatched her arm quickly and spun her around.

"Look... I know that your probably mad as hell with me right now but that wasn't me sending those messages. It was Zayn. I'm telling you." I explained to her, stilling having a hold of her hand tightly in mine.

That's when Ally came up to us. "Actually Harry, I sent those messages. Zayn didn't realize I took your phone. Zayn only said that he did it because he was covering for me. I hope you'll forgive me." She said as she was looking at her shoes and fiddling with her fingers.

"Why?" Ana asked looking at Ally.

"I don't know... I guess that I just didn't want you to be scared from what happened. I'm sure that if Harry knew sooner that fight wouldn't have happened." She replied looking at Ana's blue eyes.

"Whatever, lets just go." I finally ended the conversation. Well tried to by dragging Ana back into the building. Ally only followed us.

"Let me go!" Ana said loudly and wiggled out of my grip. Ally, Ana and I all got on the elevator and went into Ana's office.

*** At 2:30***

•Ambers Pov•

Liam was wondering where Ally was for awhile so he went into the office building and went to go look for her. We didn't even notice she left with Harry and the other girl. I think her name is Ava or something like that. I'm not sure.

I was playing Flow on my phone when I heard Harry walk out of the building with Ava and Ally. I got up off the ground and went to go see where Ally was previously.

"Ally!" I said as I jogged over to them. The three of them stopped and turned to see who it was. I reached them in a few seconds. "Where were you?" I asked her as they began walking again.

"I was with Harry and Ana." She replied and used her thumb to point back at them. "They were just about to go out to lunch... I just followed them out." She looked back at them and I didn't even notice that Harry's Black Range Rover was driving by.

"Oh... Okay. So, how are things with you and Harry? I heard about what happened last night." I asked playing with my red wavy hair that was placed on my shoulders.

"We are okay. I'm still kind of upset about what happened. I mean... I walked in and I see Harry have his hands all over Ana. I was really pissed off. I didn't know he was drunk until I saw his eyes." She replied using all kinds of hand gestures. That was kind of her thing.

•Harry's Pov•

I was driving Ana and I out to lunch and we were talking about a few things but one question caught my attention.

"What happened with you and Ally? Are you guys still together?" Ana asked.

My breath hitched in my throat at what she was asking. My hand tightened on the steering wheel causing my knuckles to turn pure white. I winced when I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked at my hand and noticed scratches and cuts on my knuckles from beating up Zayn.

"Never mind..." Ana noticed that happen so she dropped the subject.

The rest of the car ride was silent.