-9-

A/N: Shitty chapter and also my laptops seems to put everything in bold so idk let's pray this won't turn out all bold on mobile

-

sehun's pov

"Can't we go to another place? I can't be here right now hyung"

I whispered to Yixing as we walked through the door of a coffee shop.

After I left the woods yesterday I made my way over to his house and although I got a little scolding he forgave me for being late and said it was alright, he was just glad that I was feeling better now.

I had met Baekhyun and he was actually very nice, very energetic as well, we got along pretty good.

And now we were out shopping with the three of us because Yixing wanted to buy some plants for my house or something and I just really craved some coffee.

So here we were, and how I wish we weren't.

"I mean it, the hunter I told you about is here and he can't see me"

I had caught onto the man's scent as soon as Yixing opened the door and quickly directed my eyes to were he was stood at the counter. I needed to leave this place. "Just chill Sehun, even if he is, he won't notice you"

I was already getting ready to leave but Yixing dragged me back in and I was trying really hard to stay calm.

Baekhyun took his seat at a table near the corner so we joined him.

He hurriedly ran off to get our orders as we sat down and I took my time to look around.

We were seated next to two guys, they seemed nice.

The hunter was ordering, Baekhyun was standing behind him, the hunter didn't look my way, that's good.

Maybe he was just ordering to go, however it seemed like he had already ordered and he made his way back into the shop.

He sat down at the table next to ours and I tried my hardest to focus on Yixing, maybe he wouldn't notice, I hoped he wouldn't.

I decided to listen in anyways, just in case.

The hunter was talking to the guy he was sitting next to.

"Hey please tell me that you see that guy over there too"

The hunter seemed to ask.

No no no this is going entirely wrong.

"Hey I think I know that guy" A tall guy joined in.

I looked around my group, not us not us not us, was all I could think until-

"Hey, Baekhyun!"

s h i t.

Baekhyun turned around like an excited puppy and already mad this way over to the guys at the table next to us.

"Channie!"

I can't believe this is happening.

"He knows Yixing, i'm fucked, I swear he knows, we can't go there"

I whispered.

Yixing looked at the hunter and turned towards me

"I don't think he does, you're overreacting Se, everything's gonna be fine!"

Easy for him to say.

Baekhyun walked back to us and grabbed Yixing's hand to drag him over to the other table.