Don't Touch My Tail (Leo x Naga! Reader)

Quick A/N: if you don't know, a Naga is a creature that has the torse of a human and the body of a cobra.

Leo x Naga! Reader

You sit on the couch with Leo, your long, thick (f/c) tail hanging off the edge. You two watch Space Heros, but for some reason, Leo isn't engrossed in the show as he would normally be.
"You okay, Leo?" You question, raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" He says. "Oh, uh y-yeah.." He mumbles, seeming out of it.
You shrug and turn back to the show, not noticing Leo staring at your slick, smooth looking tail.
'I wonder if it's as soft as it looks...' He thinks. His eyes flicker back to your face. You seem to not be paying any attention.
Deciding to take a risk, he reaches out and runs his hand across it, feeling the cool, smooth scales.
You jerk out of your unaware state and your tail jerks at the unfamiliar feeling of being touched. It causes ripples of electricity to run up your back.
You turn your head to glare at him. "Don't. Touch. My. Tail." You hiss, though your eyes say the exact opposite.
Leo gives you a questioning look. "Why?" "It's sensitive." You mumble. Leo's curiosity gets the best of him and, dispite your warning, brushes his fingers across your tail once more.
You gasp and your tail jerks once more. "Leo.." You hiss, but he once again pets your tail.
Unable to bare it anymore you jerk away and swiftly slither to your room, slamming the door shut.
Leo stares at your door and smiles. He could have some fun with this...

Hey guys! I don't have many ideas so please help me with some! Requests open!