Chapter 1

A/N for @ellahgwyneth hope u enjoy it! Thank you to @dacrazyotaku for the awesome cover!! :3

Yes I know I mixed up Takumi's first and last name, hahaa just erm ignore it yea thanks 

Misaki Pov

"We are finally graduated, huh?" He said to me.

I nodded "Yea. It's unbelievable."

"What are you going to do after this?"

"We're going to have lunch aren't we?" I joked.

He smirked "Misaki, when have you become a joker?"

I shrugged "I learn from the best."

We laughed.

"So, seriously."

I shrugged "I just thinking of going full time at the maid cafe."

Usui nodded "I get to see Misaki-chan in her maid uniform for more that 5 hour each day, that's a pretty good deal." he mumbled to himself, loud enough to be heard, then suddenly turned back to me "You should totally do it."

"Tsk." I spat at him.

We reached the end of the hallway, now standing outside the doorway of the school. We, both, turned and looked up at the big white building standing in front of us.

"I can't believe it already time to leave this place." I sighed.

"Yea. A lot of memories."

I slid my hands into his "What was your best memory?"

"You." Was all he said.

I smiled, face red. Even after all we've been through I still get those butterflies and blush.

"Yours?"

"Same." Even without looking, I could tell he too was smiling.

"We better go."

He nodded.

Taking one last glance at the school, we dragged our eyes away from it and onto each other. After which we started to walk, hand in hand.

We walked to the maid latte through the back door.

Everyone greeted and congratulated us on the gradation.

The chief told us that we can relax for a bit first before going to work.

Usui has officially became part-time chef.

We got changed and sat down.

"You look amazing," he commented.

"You say it as if this is a new sight for you."

"It's okay not but it's still true." he winked making me blush.

"Shut up."

"Maybe I should work her full time here too."

"Really?!" I sounded my surprise then I expected. He nodded.

"Why not? The pay isn't bad, the people are nice and I would be doing something I enjoy." he paused and turned to face me "And of course you are here."

"Whatever." I looked down to hide my blushing face.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting but we need you outside. The dinner rush is about to start." Erika popped her head in. We nodded and hurriedly went to our respective place.

After work, Usui walked me home. Giving me a goodbye kiss and hug before he left.