Chapter 25 (Just revised)

Lisbeth had taken care of packing everything that Sienna would need for the next two days, maybe longer.  Charlie had come and picked her and Roan up from the hospital and they enjoyed a quite ride home; Sienna laying her head on his shoulder felt like home.  She inhaled his scent; he smelled like Axe body wash and an expensive cologne, he was intoxicating.  It didn't take long to get to his apartment and they were inside in a matter of minutes. 

Sienna asked Roan if she could take a shower.  She just needed to wash away everything that had happened, so she could be stress free for him. 

"Go get it started.  I will bring your bag and put it on the lavatory" he said from the kitchen. 

 Sienna walked into the extravagant bathroom and turned the hot water on allowing the pipes to heat up.  She walked over to her bag and pulled out her comfy pj's.  It was a plain black sleep shirt that said Sleep All Day on the front and Party All Night on the back; it was a birthday gift from Lisbeth.  

She pulled out her black lace hugsters, grabbed her body wash and stepped to the shower.  It was heated up enough that she turned on the cold, got it to the right temp, stripped and stepped in.  The water felt so good falling down her body and she could feel the tension and the stress disappear down the drain.

Roan couldn't take his eyes off Sienna.  She had a beautiful body, he never saw her scars.  They didn't exist as far as he was concerned.  They paled to her beauty, inside and out.  God he wanted her but he would wait to take her in his bed.  He just enjoyed watching her wash her hair and soap her body.  He stepped back and then called out to her.  

"Are you hungry babe?" he asked.  

"Actually I am" she called back.  He was grateful to hear that.  

"How does pizza sound?  I will cook for us  tomorrow night" he said. 

 "Pizza sounds heavenly.  I like just about anything on it" she said.  He said he would get it ordered and for her to get out soon.  She said she was finishing up and would be out in just a minute.

The shower was amazing and soothing, just what she needed.  She pulled out her blow dryer and started to get her hair dry.  She really liked the end result from using Roan's shampoo and conditioner.  It made her hair feel silky and smooth.  Throwing on her panties and her night shirt, Sienna went off to find her boyfriend.  

Walking into the kitchen she saw something that took her breath away.  Roan was standing, leaning against the kitchen counter, on the phone, black sweat pants and nothing else.  She couldn't stop her legs as she moved towards him; their eyes never losing contact.  She found herself right in front of him; the urge to touch his chest was too much to ignore.  She placed a small kiss on his chest, by his heart, and then another one on the other side, then she bowed her head to his rib cage and placed a kiss there and then the other side.  

She could very clearly see the effect she was having on him.  Her mouth found his nipple and she gently lathed it with her tongue as her hands found their way onto either side of his hips.  She repeated her actions on his other side as she heard him finishing up the call.  

He slammed his phone on the counter and fisted her hair in his hands as he crashed his mouth to hers.  Her arousal pooling at her entrance, their kiss seemed to last forever and then the intercom buzzed.  Their dinner had arrived.  "We will finish this after we eat" he said thickly.  She nodded, wanting him as he wanted her.

They walked to the living room where Roan had plates, napkins and beer on the coffee table.  He said he thought they could watch TV while they ate.  

Sienna ate happily and reflected on how much they enjoyed each other's company.  She found herself drawn to him more and more, not ever being able to see herself without him.  Sienna decided to put on her big girl panties and get serious for a moment.  

"Roan?" she said.  

"Hmm?" he replied.  

"What is this to you?" she said indicating between him and her.  He put his slice down, grabbed his napkin and wiped his mouth.  She could tell he was deep in thought with her question.  

"I am going to be honest" he started.  Okay well she was glad to hear this as it certainly is better than being lied to. 

 "I'm gonna lay it out straight and then let you process the information and the ball will be in your court, okay?"  She nodded. 

 "I love you Sienna.  I think from the first time I saw you in the elevator.  I'm willing to go as slow or as fast as you want but the bottom line is I can't imagine my being without you anymore.  You have added so much to my life in a short time.  You are mine and I am yours.  Plain and simple.  I want you forever" he stopped letting her process what he'd just said.

"Roan...I...love you too!" she blurted out.  She'd only ever told Lisbeth and Rachael that never anyone else.  But it felt right as soon as she said it.  

"I would like to continue on how we have been and just let the natural progression of things take over.  I don't ever want to know what it feels like being without you.  Aside from Lisbeth and Rachael you are the only person that has ever made me feel safe.  I like how that feels and it's because of you" she ended smiling at him. 

 He took a drink from his beer, wiped his mouth and went over and sat down on the couch pulling her onto his lap; he wanted to try out those three little words:  "I love you" he whispered to her, kissing her neck.  She moved her head a little giving him more access to her skin.  

"Oh Roan" she sighed.  "I love you too."  He picked her up bridal style and walked them to his bed.