My Family

It was a peaceful Saturday in B no crime alarms, no school, and no disasters.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH"
I said no disasters.
"THIS IS A DISASTER!"
OK that's it I quit, first the Powerpuff Girls and now this! I'm going back to college.

At the Grayson Residence
"Marr'i what's wrong?" A beautiful red-head asked her daughter.
"Nothing I just wanted to see if I could get your attention." The teenager replied with a smile.
"Well you shouldn't be going that!"
"But I'm bored when is daddy going to be back to take me to the mountain?"
"Now now my little star, you know your father's job isn't easy."
"But he's taking forever."

Just then the door opened to reveal a dark haired man in a business suit with a suitcase.

"DADDY!!!!!!"
"Hey, are you ready, my little angle?" Dick asked pulling her up, causing Marr'i to lift herself up and fly.
"Yes! And I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet everyone!"

Everyone got changed into their superhero uniforms.

"I don't know Dick, are you sure she's really ready for this, I mean she has no idea how to control her powers AND we don't even know what powers she will have!"
"Calm down, Cory, she might not know how to control her powers but she can learn and she's willing to learn."

Hey, so despite what you might think looking at the title this will just be about Marr'i growing up right now she is 13. Also the others will have kids to, that will belong to be.
PEACE