My New Friends

Outside Mount. Justice

Marr'i Pov

I can't believe it! I'm officially old enough to start training with Young Justice, and even go on missions without Mom and Dad's help. I can wait to meet my team.

"Are you ready?" My daddy asked after putting in my information to the beta tubes.
"As I'll ever be."
"NightWing B01" "NightStar C01"

"WENDY STOP FREAKING OUT THE TWINS!" The older girl with reddish-brown haired girl screamed running after a red haired girl with a red and yellow bow in her hair.
"BUT THEY AREN'T COMPLAINING!"The read haired girl screamed back.

On the couch there was brown girl with long light brown hair, maybe I can talk her into letting me braid it, she had a blue and black jacket on with jeans.
Siding in the corner were a pair of girl twins, black hair with orange highlights. They had on what looked like a mix&match set of clothes; one had on a deep red skirt and a faded red to green shirt. Her sister had the inverse.

"Um, hi!" I said no really knowing what to do.
"Oh, hi. You must the newbie," The Older girl said, "my name is Ruby. The girl on the couch is Aqua. Those are the twins Jade and Jewel. And this idiot is Sarah."
"Hi/Greetings/Hey" everyone said at once.
"My dad won't let me tell you my name so you can just call me NightStar or Star for short."

"Hey I never said you couldn't, I said you wouldn't be on the team if you did." Daddy replied.
"Yea, that means I can't!" I said annoyed.
"Well I have to go, Ruby make sure no one gets killed!"
"Don't I always?"

Wattpad wanted to keep deleting this chapter so it is ever late, sorry
Oh and I have 2 other stories so 1 story with try to be uploaded once a week. See you in 2 weeks
PEACE