The Chanel's

Chanel Obelin POV 💅🏾💄
Good morning sluts
(All the Chanel's) "Good morning CHANEL"
I'm Chanel Obelin and I am the Queen 👸🏼 of Kappa Kappa tau.
Get me purses minions.
"How about these purses Chanel? "👛
The minions are bringing down my purses.
(First purse 👝) NO🙄😕
(Second purse🎒) NO🙄😒
(Third Purse👛) NO🙄🙄🙄

Chanel Obelin POV
Those are my minions, I don't know there names and I don't want to know there names. They are known as...
Chanel POV
I'm Chanel number 2😚💅🏽👄💁🏽
Chanel POV
I'm Chanel number 3💋👢😜
Chanel POV
I'm Chanel number 5👡💄🤔
Chanel Obelin POV
And I'm Chanel 1, there was a Chanel number 4 but she got meningitis and she kept complaining and saying "Oh I'm sick, I'm sick I need to go home " and I said NO but she decided to just leave and go home anyways and then she Died.
Chanel #2 POV
"Well I have to go, see you ladies in Bio, I have an appointment to attend." 😘👅💄💋💋👛.
(Going down the stairs)
Oh look this lady over there scrubbing the floor is our house maid Ms.Bean, but I like to call her white Nannie. Umm excuse me white Nannie?
You're not aloud to call me that!!!
Well sorry🙄 Do you know anything about birthing babies or birthing NO babies, What would you say?🤔🤗
I'd say I don't know anything about birthing NO babies!😑🤔
Thank you(sarcasticly) 🙄😜
"Theres still a lot more puke to scrub white Nannie, you should make that a priority."I say and just walk off.
Oh yeah wait Chanel? The dean called and said for you to go to her office she needs to speak to you.
(Now in the deans office)
I'm the new dean I wasn't originally the dean but I got promoted up to dean and took the old deans place since she passed away.
"Are you sure you got the job and didn't just kill her?"
yeah sure I just climbed up to her room and hit her over the head with a lamp and she died, ya I killed her sure. 🙄No I didn't kill her and you need to stop speaking to people in that tone with that attitude it's not normal and Take off your glasses Now.
"Fine" (so I took them off😎🙄🕶👛)
Chanel there has been many reports of different things that happend under your kappa house supervision like this, many drug abuse files, racism files and bullying files. Oh and here's another paper with a girl Melanie Dorcus.
"That's not my fault that she died. She was a Bitch anyways, just because her parents were the founder of Olive Garden and she had no gag reflex to it, she thought she ran the place"
(Flashback)↩️
"My main problem with you Chanel is that your to short and honestly and historically, normally the short ones are sneaky back stabbers". Said Melanie.
I'm sorry I tried to get your clothes and stuff from the dry cleaners but they said it wasn't done. I tried everything you asked me to do.
"I'm sorry Chanel but the next president of this kappa house should be willing to dance with the devil himself to keep this thing of ours going and baby you ain't got it". " I'm sorry Chanel but your not invited on my plain with us to go on vacation for spring break"
No, no you can't do this to me please, don't you want me to spray tan you?" I have the stuff right here all ready.
No Chanel, I rather not have you around at all.
😢😡(Chanel walks away)
Melanie's POV
"Okay minions now someone turn me into Jada Pinkett Smith?"
(One of her minions is spray tanning her) then all of a sudden... "Ahhhhhh"😭🤒😡 I scream in pain as I fall to the ground nearly dead throwing up white acid. I look up to see no one else but the red devil himself👺👹👿😈 and right then and there I black out.
(Flashback over)
(Back at the office)
I was in the middle of talking until some lady walked in and said " Chanel I'll take it from here" who is she I was thinking🤔
I'm Gigi Codwell (shaking the deans hand) nice to meet you. I'm president of the capital charter of Kappa kappa town. she said.
"Eww what is that skirt?"
Ugh it's ferenza👌🏼she said.
(She's talking to the dean)
"I'm sorry You can't revoke our charter. It will be up to the board of trustees."
"Well you need to find yourself a lawyer"
😂I am the lawyer and I'm a pretty smart cookie I mean I graduated from a four year in the Caribbean.
"You can't let her revoke our charter" I said. " my career depends on it how else am I supposed to be a news anchor.
Honey, I got this, you should go back to the kappa house. Gigi said.
"Okay but remember Dean Box Munch I'm sure your aware that my daddy is the largest doner to this university's indalment so I wouldn't get personal with me Sweetheart I do NOT fight fare." So I walk out of that office like the boss😎💋👛👌🏽🖕🏻that I am.