Welcome To Kappa House

Everyone's POV
Hello everyone we just wanted to thank you all for joining Kappa Kappa tau and that were going to try to make this school into the 20th century... Said Gigi.
What she's pretty much trying to say is that everyone no matter what if you are already enrolled into this university, all of you are aloud to pledge. The doors are open to the public. Dean said.
Chanel #5 POV
What?????
NO this can't be happening
"You can't do this"😡😡
I'm need to tell Chanel. I rush to get up stairs and tell her. I didn't even bother to knock, So I burst in to her closet.
Chanel's POV
I don't even want to go downstairs I'm to pissed at Dean or what ever she is to even bother. I'm just in my closet looking at my clothes and shoes, but instantly I get interrupted by Chanel #5 What does she want 🙄😡, and before she could even speak she had to face consequences for just barging in to my closet like that. "Chanel number 5 you didn't knock, you know what that means and rules are rules. So I made her slap herself. And said thank you sarcastically. After that she told me that Dean whatever Munch is allowing everyone to pledge, even the Public😤.
Chanel #5 POV
Before I can even get a chance to speak, Chanel told me that I'm supposed to knock and that I didn't and I already know the rules, so therefore I slapped myself. So then I told her everything how Dean is allowing everyone, even the public to pledge. I don't like this at all🙄😤.