Adventure 1, the Cucumber

This is story 1 of bobs adventures and it is called the cucumber, hope you enjoy✌🏻

8th December  2013 13:00

The cucumber!

Hello again Bob here, today was a very stormy day, well at least that was what I could see out of my tank, but anyway it had just turned 1 when a strange creature appeared in my human girls hands when she came out of the death room, (that is the room where my humans take an innocent critter and ki-......I mean make it disappear) it was like a straight line or one of those choppy thingies my humans have, for some reason my human thought of plopping it into my tank was a good idea...stupid human, I shouted at her 8 times as soon she approached me but she didn't listen.

SPLASH! went the creature as it sunk to the bottom of the tank...I didn't know what to make of it, was it broccoli...no that thing is to thin and it doesn't look like a tree, how about a twig... no this is all green and doesn't look funny...then what could it be?I decided to go near it, if it attacked me I could just go in my shell

It didn't move nor did it speak, snort, cluck, meow, or woof. It just sat there...maybe it was food of some sort so I decided to try and eat it. NOM! It was crunchy, juicy, yummy and rotten...wait rotten...... "Ahhhhhhh" I screeched as I ate the mouldy bit, it was all hard and disgusting, I hated every second of it.

I decided after a while to let it be until my human eventually takes the abomination away. I still don't understand how my humans eat that stuff, I mean it's disgusting, vile, unhygienic. Anyway, I spent most of the day sleeping and licking my tank as my human didn't give me any food, at one point I got stuck next to a rock, that was the scariest moment of my entire life, I just sat there, hopelessly stranded with my shell stuck there, not even budging, but eventually my human came and got me fixed, then I went to sleep.

Overall I had a pretty exciting day, hope to write again soon, Bob