twenty two

"Please."

"No, leave."

"You've been arguing with me through a wall for about twenty minutes and you're still here. You atleast have to care."

I sighed and took what she said into consideration. I was still waiting for Camila. And I did want to hear what she had to say, but my stubbornness got in the way of it

I stood at the door for a minute with my forehead rested against it, and my hands moved toward the door knob. I slowly twisted the knob to see Camila sitting on the floor with her legs crossed.

Her head jerked up immediately when the door was opened, and by the look on her face, she looked distraught.

"Well come on in, you wanted to explain didn't you?"

-

"And so me and Shawn became real good friends. I honestly thought he was always going to be there for me. We wrote songs together spontaneously and that's how our connection grew- with our love for music. And remember when I told you I've never been in a relationship?" Camila asked, to which I nodded, "it's true. I had a thing with him, but to this day I don't consider it a real relationship. I just liked the attention I was getting from someone, I guess."

"But I still don't understand what those messages you showed me between you two were about," I told her honestly.

"I'm getting there," she giggled lightly. Even that lightened up the mood for me, because no one can not smile when she does. "And since I loved the attention and affection he gave me, I  was pretty much whipped for him. I did what he wanted me to do because I didn't want to lose that attention I was craving to receive. And, being the complete douchebag he is, he took advantage of that."

Camila continued to explain about how Shawn used her into helping him expand his success by chasing a photography career, and by that, meaning nude models.

But she clearly explained that it wasn't about capturing the beauty that is a female figure in a picture, but more to just make money off them and eventually have sex with most of them.

"And so when he noticed your Kik on someone you gave it to on your Instagram comments, I guess you could say you were the next victim," she said and put quotation marks around the word 'victim'. "I'm his little fishing rod basically. I reel in all his girls and do his dirty work. I'm just still bothered by the fact that I hurt you."

"Now that I hear what you have to say, it kinda maks more sense. But why keep doing this?" I asked genuinely.

"He pays my family's bills, Laur," she sighed, "without my dad in my house, it's my mom who works. She's only getting older and she can't work forever."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know," I said and sat closer next to her. And at that moment, all my put up walls collapsed.

I could've sworn that my walls were built so damn high and strong. But something about this girl makes them fall so easily like a house of cards.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders to bring her comfort. She immediately adjusted to my frame and snuggled into my side.

"Why walk out with no explanation that day?"

"I was mad."

I laughed, "at what?"

"At my life. At Shawn. At you."

"At me?" I gasped jokingly and feigned hurt, "I give you the best orgasm of your life and you stay mad at me?"

I could feel her smile pressed up against my side and she reached over to intertwine our hands. She looked up and her eyes were a creamy light brown, glistening with the sun.

"I wasn't suppose to catch feelings for you, Laur," she spoke lightly, her eyes never leaving mine, "but look what happened? I lost my virginity to you. And I don't mean to offend you by that, but what are we, honestly?"

"I don't know. But I don't want you to think this was just meaningless sex. I allowed you to because I wanted you to, because you earned and deserve what my body has to offer. Even without titles, I know how much I care about you, even just within a matter of weeks of talking."

"I guess it was just the fact that it's Shawn that caused all this- that the bad guy is the result for such a happy ending," she explained carefully, "like when I look back at this, the only thing I'll think about is 'Shawn is the reason for my girlfriend' and that doesn't sit well with me."

"Wait, girlfriend?" I questioned, using my hands to tilt her head up for eye contact. A smile crept up on her face, and her cheeks went from pale to a rosy pink.

"Well, yeah," she said shyly, covering her face into my side once again. I giggled as I pulled her body up from her little cave.

"I'd love to," I paused, inches away from her face, "if, we kill this Shawn kid."

She bit her lip to supress a giggle, but I saw it in her face nonetheless. Camila shook her head in disbelief, and all I wanted to do was kiss her.

So I kissed Camila. My girlfriend.

I leaned in and she followed instantaneously, both meeting half ways. My tongue immediately explored her now familiar mouth, and I smirked when she moaned. Actions like this continued until we both pulled back, one of her lips trapped between my teeth and I slowly released the flesh. 

I was very content at this point. Everything was so much better after this conversation, so I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and she laid her head on my chest.

"Oh, and Camila?"

"Mmh?"

"I'm the craziest and bitchiest girlfriend you'll ever have."

-

a/n: does anyone else look at the old 5h takeover episodes (like the would you rather, truth or dare, never have i ever, their dance rehearsal, the heads up challenge, basically ot5 episodes) and just get instantly happy? because fucking same

anyways, if you were to be invisible for a day and follow one of the girls around, who would you follow and why? 👀