fifty one

The bell had just rung for the end of lunch, signaling the students to get to class. Normani said her final goodbye to Camila like they always do, but instead of going to class, she hid in the bathroom. She didn't mind being a little late to class.

Once the hallways were unoccupied, she made her way to Camila's locker. She pulled out the note from her bag, slid it through the gills of her locker, and walked back to the bathroom.

Manibear 🐻💗: Tell Lauren I delivered the note

Dinah 💖 : Okay babe!! Hopefully this works

Manibear 🐻💗: It's a cute gesture, I'm sure Mila will feel some type of way about it

Dinah 💖: Hopefully!

-

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I need to go to my locker to get my science textbook. I'll see you outside," Camila told Ethan, who she has been clinging onto a lot recently. Camila still talked to Normani- how can she not? But even Camila had to admit that she seemed to be hanging out with Ethan more than Normani, and for some reason, she didn't seem to mind it. She knows Normani will always be there for her at the end of the day.

Camila walked her way around all the students in the hallway, and once she got to her locker, she put in the combination. When she opened her locker, she saw the note and read it to herself.

I miss you, and I know you do too.
My gray skies turn to blue whenever I'm with you.

Your eyes are so addicting, like the most beautiful shade of brown. 
That intoxicating stare you give make all my walls fall down. 

I dont know what it is about you that draws me in so much, maybe its your carefree soul and personality that is sweet like candy. 
But maybe I'm in so damn deep because you're heart is hollow and empty.

So if you let me love you, I'll make every minute worth it.
Afterall, a beautiful girl like you deserves it.

- L.J. 

The sweet and touching words had Camila's cheeks hurting from smiling, but once she saw the initials, that smile faded away. LJ. Lauren Jauregui. That was her first thought, but then she realized Lauren doesn't even come to her school. How could that be possible? There's no way she could have delivered that, and even to her locker.

So she started thinking about all the possible people that could have delivered this. Liam? Luis? Logan? Luke? And then it hit her. Luke Johnson. He was in her advance English class and she did notice his stares. All the pieces of the puzzle started falling into place.

Camila looked both ways of the hall to see if he was waiting for her to open the letter, but Luke was nowhere in sight. She walked down the hall and out of her school, seeing Ethan on his phone and waiting by his car. But coincidently, Luke standing right there in the parking lot as if he was waiting for a ride.

Luke made eye contact with her and saw the girl walking his way as Camila had her arms out for a huge hug. He didn't know what the hug was for, but he hugged her anyways. Their bodies embraced together for a while and they both pulled apart eventually.

"What was that for?" He laughed.

"For you being sweet and writing that note," she smiled cheesily. 

"The note?"

"Yeah, the one you put in my locker," Camila explained as she took it out from her bag. He had never seen it before, but if it meant that she thinks he's interested in her and could get lucky, then might as well act like it's his.

"Oh yeah, that one! I just write so much for you that it's kinda hard to keep up," he told her slyly, trying to act shy and began rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Camila giggled at how he started blushing, and she couldn't help but smile herself.

"Well, maybe we can hangout some day and you could read the rest of them to me," Camila smirked and bit her lip.

"Yeah, sure," he returned in the same flirty demeanor. Before they could continue their conversation, Ethan yelled for Camila across the parking lot. She said goodbye to Luke and walked over to Ethan's car. On their way to get some food, Camila decided to tell someone about her newfound "lover".

Mila: hey mani, wanna hang out later? i have a lot to talk about

Mani: Oh really? Anything in particular?

Mila: this super cute note luke left in my locker!!

Mani: Luke? Are you sure?

Mila: yes it even had the initials "LJ"

Mani: Mila, that's from Lauren!

Mila: what? no way. she doesnt even come to our school?

Mani: I would know it's from Lauren because I DELIVERED THAT NOTE

Mani: Since you dont wanna talk to her, she wont talk to you, but she will somehow communicate with you! So she gave me the note yesterday and told me to put it in your locker

Mila: oh

Mila: ugh why do boys lie

Mani: Forget whatever Luke said or lied about for a sec. So, how did that note make you feel? ;)

Mila: not now normani

Mani: You seemed soooo excited by it! Face it, you miss her. 

Mila: no i dont

Mani: I smell lies

Mila: even if i miss her or not, it doesnt matter. im getting over it and u should be happy for me

Mani: I'll be happy once you get your head out of your ass and realize how its been WEEKS and this girl is still chasing that big butt of yours! Doesn't that mean something to you?

Mila: whatever. im hanging out with ethan right now, ill text u later

Mani: What is he your new boy toy now?

Mila: dont even start with this shit, u know ive been friends with him for forever

Mani: Okay.

Mila: ill talk to u later

Mani: You better. Love you.

-

a/n: fuckboy camila is back

would you rather have a threesome with caminah or laurinah?

- nelz' belz