Act 1

Once you start with middle school, you get to meet new people, be with them and understand them. You get to see what people do and try to understand why they did it. If you don't understand the reasons then you make them up, which may justify their actions if they are your friend but you don't like the person, then gosh, you make up all kind of stories to bring them down.

When you start, you would be surrounded with many people and it is left up to you, the decision of who you want to befriend, be acquaintances with and ignore for the rest of the next three years at least. You will meet that one person who totally gets on your nerves, the one you will be best friends with forever at least, that teacher who will totally see you potential and encourage you towards excellence.

You might also find love. It doesn't necessarily have to be a person, it can be your dog, a subject you study, a TV show or there is always an option of loving food. But just in case its a person, who falls within the category of ' can be romantically loved', you will be in for a ride, a freaking rollercoaster you filthy minded people.

*drum roll*
Introducing -
Edelmira Lee as the female lead and Andreas Davis as the male lead. And welcome to their journey.