Trying Something New

Trigger Warning: Drug use and smoking

I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care either. I just need to get away from my apartment and away from everyone I know. I took some of my stuff and ran. I'll probably go stay at a motel or whatever I can find. People are probably wondering where I'm going or what the reason of this is. Well you see, that fight that Tae and I had turned into several weeks of not talking and him glaring at me or telling me that I'm slowly killing myself whenever he sees me smoking. Then he stopped texting me, he came to my house and told me that we should take a break, then he took the belongings he had at my house and left without a word. I broke once again and cut more then my wrist. I left a note on my table basically telling whoever finds it to fuck off and don't look for me.
I currently don't know where I am. I can smell weed and there's some cheap looking apartments ahead. I shrugged and decided to keep walking. I pulled out my phone and plugged my headphones in listening to whatever. The more I walked the more I could smell weed. I sighed and pulled my cigarettes out lighting one. Inhale, exhale, that's all it took. I kept walking before I ran into some guy. He was tall but not too tall. He had dark brown hair, almost black, that was shaggy and messy yet it was styled. He was wearing a leather jacket and some ripped jeans, and he was with another man. The other was shorter and looked a lot less intimidating then the guy I ran into. In the process of running into the guy I dropped my cigarette. Cursing silently I apologized before walking away, only to be stopped by two more guys. Damn how many is there. The guy holding me was tall, really tall. He had a really wide chest too. In front of me there was a really tall and lanky kid. "Yah, watch where you're going, kid" the guy I ran into spat. "Jaebum, be nice" the small on spoke to who I assume was Jaebum. "Quiet, Youngjae. Go see where Mark and Jackson are off to" he spoke, his voice was deep and tired sounding. "What's your name?" the lanky one spoke. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jaebum nodded and the man holding me "Yah, Yugyeom let him go." I was let go of.  "I'm Jaebum, Im Jaebum." He pointed to the lanky kid in front of me "This is Bambam, and this" he pointed to the man behind me "is Yugyeom." I nodded bowing to them. "So where are you off to?" Bambam asked. "To be homest with you, I have no clue" I spoke quietly. I seriously thought I was gonna get mugged or something. "Oh...if you want you can tag along with us" he responded. I just nodded. I don't really know these people but I really need a place to stay.

After finding Jackson and Mark, who were making out somewhere, they lead me to their apartment where Jinyoung, or Junior was with their dog, Coco. Their apartment was nice and large. They helped me get settled and cooked me food and then went to bed...well all but four. Youngjae and JB's room was filled with moans and some other loud noises. Yugyeom and Bambam's room was filled with giggles and Chris Brown. I started dozing off, but was woken when Coco jumped onto the couch and snuggled into me. I patted her gently knowing that I wasn't sleeping tonight. The door to YugBam's room opened revealing a tall and broad figure. Yugyeom. He walked into the living room and I could already tell what he and Bambam where doing in their room. I could smell it. Weed. He walked over to me shaking me slightly to see if I was awake. "Yes?" I said quietly. "Wanna join us?" he asked in a quiet breathy voice. I thought for a minute. I had smoked Mary Jane before so I might as well again. "Yeah sure" I replied moving Coco before I sat up. Yugyeom grabbed my hand and dragged me into his and Bambam's room. He pushed me onto the bed and passed me the joint. I took a huff and everything started to feel fuzzy. I took another and passed the joint to Bambam. This went on for about an hour. I couldn't stop giggling. I was laying on Yugyeom whispering shit to him while Bambam was sleeping. We tried to wake him up but he was out. Yugyeom giggled at what I said and sat up with me still on him. I was now straddling him and he was smirking at me. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine kiss me passionately and lazily. Teeth crashed and tongues clashed, clothes were strewn across the room, and skin slapping and moans filled the room.
I woke up the next morning to very muscular arms wrapped around me, Yugyeom. I nuzzled further into him kissing his chest ever so lightly. He started to mumble before saying "Good morning" I looked up at him. My mind was racing. He was beautiful. I felt lost and I paniked "I'm sorry about last night" I said looking down at my hands. He rubbed circles into my back "It's okay, I enjoyed it though" I smiled and pecked his chin. "Breakfast is ready so get your horny asses out of bed!" Bambam called from the kitchen. I giggled getting out of bed.

-~-~-~-~-~-~
what. the. fuck. I'm sorry...