welp. chapter two.

? ??

shrugs//

enjoy

Inside the restaurant, Kageyama sat down at a table towards the back, where he fumed to himself. Hinata hesitated joining him, seeing the look on his face, but did so any way. Cautiously.

Before Hinata even made it to the table Kageyama saw him.

"Oi. Sit down Hinata."

Hinata did as instructed and they sat in silence as Kageyama calmed himself down. Tsuki really annoys him.

"What're you doing to do over the summer?" Kageyama said, breaking the silence.

"Uhh.. I'm not sure yet. My family and I might go out of town."

"Oh."

There was that awkward silence again.

"Anything else?'

"Not really."

"Do you want to.. I don't know, get together and hang out?"

Hinata looked up at Kageyama, the guy that could barely stand him, with surprise.

"Me?"

"Well who else, dumbass? Yes you."

Hinata thought for a second. Is this a trick? What is Kageyama planning? Hinata looked at him with a suspicious look.

"W-what?!"

"Why do you want to hang out with me?"

"I have nothing better to do, so why not?"

"..Can we play volleyball?" Kageyama sighed,

"Is that all you think about?"

Hinata smiled brightly and knew volleyball was to be included, because Kageyama was the same way.

They ordered their food quickly, eager to dig in. They didn't talk too much after their food arrived, and they soon finished. Kageyama and Hinata split the bill, even though Kageyama paid for most of it. What a gentleman.

As they exited the building, rubbing their stuffed bellies, they argued about what to do next, after all, the night was still young.

"I wanna go into the tooownn!" Hinata argued.

"You know what. Fine."

Kageyama folded his arms but stopped arguing. Hinata smiled and started walking faster towards the large groups of people. He was stopped short when someone grabbed him from the collar.

"You're going to get lost, idiot."

"Am not. I know where I'm going."

Hinata struggled away from Kageyama's grip and continued on. Kageyama sighed and sped up to match Hinata's speed. Kageyama stuffed his hands in his pocket and began to look around. It was so colourful, lights everywhere. Laughter and chatter was heard in all directions. When he looked back to see Hinata doing the same. Gawking at the liveliness of the bright town. Kageyama smiled a small smile seeing his dumbass happy.

--

If Kageyama was being honest, he actually enjoy Hinata's company. Hinata's always so happy and it brightens up Kageyama's sullen mood. But just because Hinata brightens up his day, it no where near fixes his undeniable short temper.

On Hinata's side, he likes to hang out with Kageyama. You know, when he isn't yelling and hot headed. They get along okay actually. Hinata has always kind of looked up to Kageyama ever since middle school after playing him. Hinata now understands that he's really no different than him, but something about him draws Hinata in.

--

As the two walked aimlessly through town, they found themselves back at the hotel the team was staying at. They walked into their room to see the rest of the team having small talk getting read for bed. So much for spending time together as a team before break. Noya was thed first to notice their presence.

"Welcome back!"

---

"So about hanging out over break, Kageyama.. How do I contact you to, you know, hang out and stuff?"

Kageyama looked over at Hinata laying in the sleeping bag on the floor next to the bed he was sleeping in.

"Um, I could give you my number tomorrow?"

"Oh! Okay, thanks Kageyama."

Kageyama blushed slightly in the dark, glad no one could see him. He stared at Hinata until he rolled over to attempt sleep. Hinata was already fast asleep, tired from the activities they shared throughout the day.

heh 

hope you guys are enjoying this, because writing is vvv hard :0

THANKS FOR READING