ChaptEr 12 pt.2 holy heck

Welcome back ;)) hopefully you all read the previous page so I won't say too much, just that I hope you enjoy !! ( short chapter, sorry :v )

Hinata closed the door, resting his back against the hardwood and sighing. He closed his eyes and felt a weight lift off his shoulders. "okay, one down... the rest to go.."

Natsu grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled him down to her height, "you and Kageyama are boyfriends?" she whispered, looking up through long lashes and baring a childish grin. Hinata scoffed, pulling his arm away from her and walking to the couch to take a seat at the end. 

"Maybe, maybe not." He smiled and fiddled with his hands in his lap. Natsu giggled and jumped onto his lap, squishing his hands. Hinata groaned at the sudden weight but only laughed when he say how happy Natsu was. 

"You aaaarrreeee!!! Is he gonna come over more? Are you two going to get married? Is he going to be my brother too? Are you tw-" Hinata put a hand over her mouth to stop the seemingly never ending flow of questions, he picked her up from his lap and plopped her onto the space next to him on the couch. 

"You are a nosey kid, ya'know?"

"Am nooooot!!" Natsu whined through a smile, she sat up on the couch and bounced. "You jus' didn't tell me you guys are datin', I had NO idea!" she forced a frown and puffed out her cheeks. Furrowing her eyebrows, she faked an angry voice, "I can't believe you Shoyo."

Hinata rolled his eyes and leaned back into the couch, obviously ignoring his sister and her fake angry stare when suddenly he heard a.. panicked? knock at the door. Was it Suga? Did he forget something, maybe important?

He stood up quickly and took some cautious steps to the door as Natsu stood up on the back of the couch watching her brother with content. Hinata glanced out the small side window besides the door to see an out of breath Kageyama. With a puzzled look, he opened the door. Kageyama stood up straight as soon as he heard the door knob turn, "You told Suga?" he said through quick breaths.

"Hello to you too." Hinata replied. "Please, come in." Kageyama rolled his eyes but stepped inside anyways. 

"KAGEYAMA! Back soooo soon?" Natsu cheered from the couch, jumping up and down with a devilish grin.

"H-hello again Natsu, nice to see you too." Kageyama gave a smile that almost looked sincere. Hinata took a few steps back and turned his attention to Kageyama, who had finally caught his breath. "Now, what are you here for again? Not that I'm bothered by it or anything-" Hinata went from cool and collected to an awkward mess in less than a full sentence, his face flushed a light pink. 

Oblivious to how Hinata was acting, Kageyama repeated his question, "You already told Suga about us?" 

Hinata looked up at Kageyama and smiled sheepishly, "Was I not supposed to?" He crossed his arms awkwardly. 

"I.. I guess it's fine, I just thought we were going to wait until practices and school started up again, like we agreed on." Kageyama relaxed his shouldered and unconsciously glared at the ground.

"I haven't told anyone else yet though! So it's okay, right?" Hinata added, hoping to lighten the kind of dark mood that was forming around them. At this point, Natsu had gotten bored with her otp and left for her room, hoping to find something more interesting there. Hinata shuffled almost uncomfortably before Kageyama pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Its okay, just wait for me next time." he slurred into Hinata soft messy hair.

Hinata hesitated, not realizing this was a hug he was in and not some sort of head lock, before he hugged back quickly. He lightly inhaled Kageyama's scent and closed his eyes, actually enjoying himself in Kageyama's arms. "Okay." was all he said before Kageyama let go of Hinata, but only to grab his hand and pull him onto the couch. From there he continued the hug, Hinata felt stunned for a good ten seconds before acknowledging this was another hug. His face flushed a more red shade than it already was. Feeling grateful that Kageyama couldn't see that, he rested his head on his chest and wrapped his arms around Kageyama's sides. 

Kageyama sighed into Hinata's hair. With his eyebrows furrowed, trying to cope with the embarrassment he felt, he closed his eyes and relaxed more into the hug when Hinata put his arms around him. "Wow wow wow I really did that and this is really happening.. okay..." Kageyama thought to himself as he hugged Hinata a little closer. 

Suddenly Natsu's voice from behind the closed door of her room echoed through the house, "Are you guys mAKIN' OUT??"

---

So yeah, that's the end of chapter 12 ( pt.2 )

I hope you liked it!

and again, I'm sorry it's so

very

l a t e .

- - - - 

also !! 

down below, click

"External Link" 

for update schedule ;)