What Pelt Design Would You Choose?

I F Y O U W E R E A
W A R R I O R C A T . . .

and you had to choose one of the listed pelt designs, which one would you pick?

[One pelt design only.]

1) black dappled cat with gray swirls on their head and pelt and white socks. Honey–amber eyes.

2) leopard-like spotted cat with white ear-tips, a white tail-tip, white socks, a white muzzle, chest, and underbelly, white and tan tabby markings, and green eyes.

3) gray tabby with black tabby stripes with a black muzzle and a thick black stripe running from their muzzle to their tail-tip. Bushy tail and amber eyes.

4) silver cat with white tabby stripes and white feathery streaks in their fur. Black socks and green eyes.

5) brown tabby with a slick tail, a white chest and underbelly, white ear-tips, and white socks that rise up to their ankles. White streaks in their fur and a white tail. Blue eyes.

6) russet-furred cat with a brown underbelly, a brown muzzle, and a furry tail. Poofy fur and amber eyes.

7) white cat with silver tabby markings and stripes and a slick, short tail. Lean legs and pale gray tabby markings as well. Black underbelly and tail-tip. Yellow eyes.

I'd pick 6. ;)

What pelt design
would Y O U choose?