Pg.9

(For this chapter and this chapter only will it be in Angelika's perspective. ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND FAV)

Angelika's pov

I'm going to admit that I'm nervous. I'm nervous because I don't want his fandom to turn against him. I don't want him to turn against them either because of me. I really don't want him to upload the video. Just because I don't even know if I'm going to be a steady person in his life. Or anyone's life really..

Just a few months ago after my ex and I broke up, I went shopping and noticed a small lump in my left breast when trying on a bra. I called my mom and she told me to contact a doctor right away and get it examined.

After examinations and plently of scans. They told me I had stage 1 breast cancer. Breast cancer may not be extremely fatal but there's always the chance that treatments wouldn't work on me. Later that day I had cired for hours as my mom tried to comfort me.

On the bright side my doctor had told me that Canadian researchers had come up with a cure for cancer. They gave me a bottle of pills and told me that they would help trigger mitochondria which is a natural cancer fighting human cell that until recently was thought of as useless and damaged.

So for the past few months I've been  taking these pills daily. Of course I've told my friends and the rest of my family. I just don't know how to tell Grayson. Should I even tell him?..
Is it too soon to drop a bomb like that on him. We've known each other for less than a week.. yet we've become so close already.

I know he'll be mad if he finds out by someone else, but I don't know how or when to tell him.

The night I had fallen asleep in Gray's room I had left around 4 in the morning so he wouldn't see me taking my pills later on. I was lucky enough to have woken up to take my pill before he had come to wake me up. Obviously I had fallen back asleep before he came in but I don't know what I would have done if he had of seen me taking my pills. I don't want it to effect our new relationship.

"Angelika?" I hear Grayson knock on my door. I quickly pop the pill in my mouth take a sip of my water and then throw the pill bottle back in my suitcase.

"Yeah come in." I call to him. Moments later his head pops in my room and he smiles at me.
"Well don't you look cute." He smirks and I can feel my cheeks heaten. God I loved the way his smiles and develish grins made me feel. They made my knees weak and my heart race. They made me feel like everything was going to be okay.

"Thanks." His arms slide around ny waist and he presses me into him. I look up into his eyes, my hands pressed against his strong chest.

Looking into his eyes was like looking into a fire. They were bright and made me feel warm. As the flames danced across pupils I could see how much he already cared about me. How could I tell him. What type of person would I be if I put out the fire in his eyes. I remember the way my mother's eyes glazed over and how sadness was painstakingly visible whenever you looked at her.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if one day I looked into his hazel eyes and saw what I had already seen in every one of my friends and family members before. I can't burden him with that.

"Hey what's wrong?" I feel his thumb run across my jawline and it snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Oh nothing.. I'm just nervous for the video." I play it off and grab his hands.
"Well we're gonna start uploading it soon. Do you wanna come out and wait with me? We always put it on our snap chat story." He smiles at me and I melt. Of course. I would go anywhere with you.

I nod and we make our way into the living room. Ethan pulls out his laptop and he brings it up to youtube. Once the uploading process began Grayson grabbed me and we sat on the couch while we watched a movie.

I watch him as he laughs at the movie. The way his laugh echoed sent chills up my body. He looked so happy. I can't ruin that..

___________________________

Ouuu the plot twist that I've been waiting to show you guys. So I think I'm keeping this books name as 'Angel g.d' just because it would make more sense..

Because this is short I'm going to be uploading a second time today. Probably around 12 or 1pm

Love ya all💟

-k