Daughter of Mischeif: An After Avengers Story

---Authors Note---

Hi this is my firs fic please review CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is most welcome. Tips comments questions and suggestions are great too! Please enjoy and share with your friends p.s. I obviously don't own the avengers characters otherwise my name would be Stan Lee. ENJOY!!!

P.P.S I got the picture for the cover off of pinterest, and the pic cane from diviantart if anyone knows the artist please let me know, I did crop it so it may look different

Chapter 1.

Aug. 20, 2017

I was four. Walking down the trail suddenly we all stop. Tessa steps closer to Mom and Dad signals to be quiet. The bush to my left rustles and howling is heard around us. A pack of wolves steps in front of us. They growl and snarl.

My sister grabs a branch and swings it at the one nearest her, just making it angrier. It bites it clean in half. She screams. I cant help but smirk, its not everyday that Tess does something wrong.

Suddenly another wolf, this one with raven black fur, similar to my hair and a much skinner build than the rest emerges from the forest and charges at the pack's leader. The wolf's eyes go red and in less than a minute the entire pack is down.

It looks at me and makes a whining noise. It's eyes return to a deep emerald color, just like mine. It charges, I stand there like a deer in headlights. Instead of chewing off my face, it starts licking it. It pushes me down and plays with me like an excited puppy. When he gets off me he looks sad. He bows and disappeared into thin air.

-------------------------------------

But that was before Sheild. That was before the Rodeo.... Tgat was before death, and before the monster that I am. That was when I had a family.

Sure we didn't have the best relationship, I was always second best. To my parents I was a demon, a menace, and my older sister Tessa, the best thing since sliced bread.

To them she was a princess, and me a disappointing servant. They claimed they loved me, but I always felt different, an outsider. I realized I was right after they died.

While the orphanage was going through my records, they told me my true parents weren't the ones that had died. I was adopted and they had never told me. Maybe because I'm a freak. After the wolf incident I started to get these weird powers. At first nothing major, I could make things appear and disappear, simple things like that.

Then one day when I was about five and a half a man appeared to me in my room. I wasn't afraid of him. His aura had nothing but care and love in it. He had no intention whatsoever to hurt me. He looked really familiar. I couldn't figure it out though, he had a green leather and metal armored clothing with metal plates on his wrist that depicted a snake, and one around his neck that depicted a wolf.

He stepped forward, as he spoke I could feel how cold he was even before he took my hand.

"Do you know who i am, child?" he voice was caring and concerned. Suddenly it clicked, I knew this man from my books!

"You're Loki!" I said excited I did remember something about him in 2013, the year I was born, I just couldn't remember what. "The Norse god of mischeif, magic, and lies!" I grew cery excited now, I mean I was talking to a god!!!

He smiled and put my hand in his, He started turnin blue his jotun form, and I turned black. I looked at my hand and was even too shocked to scream. He looked suprised too and took his hand away. The darkness subsided.

He explained that he didnt know what happened. He was very sorry and himself on the verge of tears.

-------------------------------------

He started visiting as much as ge could to help me with my magic. I grew in power. When I asked him why he wanted to help me, he said that was for another day. It ate me away until he finally told me after my parents death, that he had known my birth-parents, and that they were both Jutons, which is why he thought I would turn blue. I realized I had been lied to my entire life. I realized I wa like Loki, and that was why he wanted to help me, he dudnt want me to end up like him. He told me he had done some bad things, and that he regretted everyone if them. He thought for a moment and then said "except for one..." he stared at the wall regaining his composure, and then excused himself and disappeared.