Chapter 7: THE GOD WITH THE CARVED OUT TATTOO

Fury's P.O.V.-

I finally shot Helstorm, I put her in her place. The girl is a demon and she belongs in her own realm of Hel.

The devil child is on the floor, still in her frenzied state, clutching her abdomen. She screams in pain, tears flow down her face.

She glances over at her father. Whatever she sees gets her angry and she stares at me. Her eyes go from a blood-shot red, to an eerie

all-black color.

She holds out her hand and smiles. She clenches her extended fist and I start to choke I can't breath, I can't move. I feel like my heart, no no my soul is being plucked from my body.

Before the world ceases to exist with me I hear Mira say "You feel that way because that's whats happening.". Again she smiles. And again I fall. This time I don't get up. This time I crumble.

Tony's P.O.V.-

Fury gave us the location where we can pick her up. Something is wrong, sirens and alarms sound all over the building. "I don't see why WE have to go out there and protect a lying traitor, and a monster. Let's scadadle and leave, come on the youngies need us!

Now Steve isn't a quitter, but he fight for what he believes in Loki.

He was the first to allow Loki's death, I guess cause Hawkeye wasn't there he had to step up and condemn my little Helstorm. Helstorm is her codename, like Blackwidow, or Hawkeye. Pepper wanted to come so bad, but we told her to stay back at Stark tower for Medical Services.

We all know, and by all of us i mean Thor, Steve, Black Widow, and I, that we aren't going to break out a universe criminal, with just a paper cut.

We here a man's desperate screaming, yelling for someone to help, and Thor recognizes it as Loki, so we head that way.

I'm the first to arrive, since I have my super duper awesome suit that I a super duper awesome genius playboy philanthropist made.

I look in Mira is facing the wall un a pool of blood. Fury lies on the floor across from Mira, and Loki is trying to get to Mira, but he can't get out of his chains.

Loki looks at me desperately. He is chained to the walk and covered in his own blood, he is blue. Which is weird.

"Help her Stark, I beg of you, PLEASE!!" he says between hysterical sobs.

I rush to Mira's side.

"She was hit at point blank range in the abdomen." I say to Loki. "She should be dead if she didn't have godly immortal blood."

Thor rushes in, "Brother! You didn't tell me, how could you!" Thor breaks off Loki's cuffs off, who rushes over.

"Thor, I told no one, it was a bad time for me, now please let me focus, I've been saving my magic for healing, that's why I turned blue, I didn't change my form today."

Loki chants under his breath, and under the tears, an old Norse spell.

"Loki Stark tower is fully equipped, We can bring her there." I offer, it's the least I can do. I love Mira like my own daughter, I can't let anything change that.

Pepper's P.O.V.-

The team arrives at the tower. Tony is getting Mira into the sick bay, it must be bad they won't let me see her. While talking to Natasha, I find out that SHEILD had nothing to with it, it was all Fury.

I finally sneak in to the infirmary, and Mira is asleep, thank the Lord, because she is so beat up. She still has raw, fresh wounds. I look at her back, two words are written there.

I can barely male it out but, i think I already now what it reads-

"LOKI'S FAULT"