The Way Home

Hi, I'm Evelaena Lightbringer. My last name makes no sense since I am a Death Knight. I was one of Silvermoon's proud Paladins. The last thing I remember was talking to Darion Mograine in Ebon Hold and he told me the Death Knight (DKs) are going home. I was so excited to go home but I realized what is my family rejects me because of what I have become.

"Darion, What will happen if we get rejected by our families?" I asked him.

"I do not know for sure but let us hope they don't go back to the Lich King," he replied. I went into the line for Horde DKs and waited to be given a pass to give to Warchief Thrall so we can be able to go the every major Horde city. While I waited I struck up a conversation with a fellow frost/unholy DK. We talked while we waited and then went through the portal together and said our goodbyes. I called my Deathcharger names Frost and got on then ran into Orgrimmar. I was pelted with rotten food and spit on me and the grunts there yelled: "murderer" and "how dare you set foot in our city." at me. I dismounted from Frost and ran inside to give the message to Thrall. When I gave the the message he yelled out for all Orgrimmar to hear that the "Death Knights are no longer under the control of Arthas the Lich King. Don't judge them for what they have done for they have been under control of the Lich King." he said in a lower voice to me, "Now go to Silvermoon you family is expecting you to becoming home."

"Thank you Warchief Thrall, I will never forget this." I said as I walked away. I ran up the ramp and waited for the lift to come back down so I can get a ride a Zeppelin to the Undercity. When the Zeppelin finally can I got on and went below deck to get something from the Snack-o-Matic. When the zeppelin left and arrived in Undercity hortly after. I leaped of the Zeppelin while it was still high in the air in Frost rode into undercity and Translocated to Silvermoon via the Translocater outside the walls.