I'm Home?

I was walking to my old home on the way I spotted someone I used to know. ~Queue the song~ I hid so he wouldn't see me. When he walked past I quickly ran in the other direction he was going.

I can't believe he is here why was he at my house? Then my sister's words played in my head again: 'Holybloold is, still, grieving for you. Please go show him you are alive, too. For his sake.' Ugh, why does my head have to play my sister's word to perfectly. Anyways, time to finally see my family. I thought to myself as I walked to my home. I was about to knock when my Father, Gident, showed up at the door.

"Eve, you here. I couldn't believe it when Thrall came and told us you were coming home," he said as he looked me up and down the studied the swords on my belt, "Your mother didn't believe it when Alidea told us she saw you then you little brother sa-"

He was cut off by my words, "Father, why did my mo- mother not believe I was coming home? Also, What do you mean by little brother?"

"Well, before you went to fight the Lich King your mother wanted to talk to you about something. She wanted to tell you that you will have a little brother," was all he said before he took me inside and shut the door.

"Leia, ~don't you dare think of Princess Leia from star wars~ I need you to come to the table for a minute," he said gesturing me a seat to sit in next to Alidea and my "little brother".

"Okay!" was all she replied. When she walk down the stairs I finally got to see and remember her from when I was younger and before I went off to war with the Lich King. She had the green eyes of every belf except for me I have blue ones because of Arthas. Her black as night hair was pulled into a neat bun, which was odd since she normally had her hair down. Her violet and dark blue mageweave robe flowed when he walked down the stairs. Her ear piercing were different though she had traded the big loops for small rubies, I'm guessing it was rubies since they were red and small. When she got down the stairs she stopped, she just looked in my direction and I think she started to cry. "Evelaena, I thought you were dead and Thrall lied to us. I even thought my little boy, your little brother, lied to me just like Alidea did when she got home."

"Mother, since when do I have a little brother?" I inquired.

"Well, since 5 years ago."

"I was gone that long? You have been grieving for that long, are you making Holybloold grieve that long as well?" I started to get a little mad at that but I couldn't
help it I was somewhat glad they were still grieving for that long. She seemed a little startled by what I said.

"Darling," she said sitting down opposite of me, causing me to stand up not wanting to be at eye level with her, "please understand Holybloold is trying to get me over the loss of you." He would never do that, well she never like him either so, yeah.

"Eve, listen you mother is trying to tell you she was pregnant when you left. She never meant any harm towards you," my father tried to say calmly, which scared me because he is never really calm, "Holybloold, he wants you to come back but won't believe it will happen." At this time my 'little brother' was just staring at me like why are you acting like that. I was kinda getting annoyed by my family. ~If you can't tell I have anger issues~

"Eana..." Alidea said trying to get my attention. Oh, I hate it when she calls me that. "What are you doing? There is a flurry of snow around you."
"I don't know what I'm doing. This has never happened before." I said. Soon I realized that I caused a Remorseless Winter. My father went upstairs with my 'little brother' and mother leaving only me and Alidea down stairs.