Chapter 12

Havoc was all over the place. Everybody was running for their lives, but Flippy eventually killed them off. After chopping someone's head off, he yelled, "Who's next?" Nutty tried running away, but Flippy got hold of a strand of his hair and pulled him back. "Why're you running away, Nutty? You don't wanna leave your friend Flippy, do you?" Nutty shook his head frantically and started tearing up. "You can k-kill me.. But please.. Don't get my candy!" Flippy grinned and got a mint from Nutty's hair. "Want this?" Flippy asked. Nutty nodded and Flippy popped the mint into Nutty's mouth. Nutty swallowed it, but Flippy started to choke Nutty. "Die, bastard," Flippy whispered and stabbed a knife into Nutty's throat. He opened Nutty's throat open afterwards and ripped out his esophagus. Blood splashed into Flippy's face, making him wanting more gore. He wrapped Nutty's esophagus around Sniffles' neck and hung him, giving him a quick and easy death.

Flaky was silently crying to herself, wanting to escape the bloodbath that was happening. She had a front row seat of her friends getting killed one by one. Lumpy strapped her down firmly to the metal table so she wasn't able to get out during the play. Behind the curtain, she saw Lumpy looking at her worried. "P-please help m-me!" Flaky cried. Instead, Lumpy just ran away, not wanting to die. Flaky saw Flippy spot her. Then, Flippy started walking toward her. In the blink of an eye, he was right in front of her. "Last one to go, huh?" Flippy asked menacingly. Flaky's upper lip quivered and she started crying out loud. Suddenly, Flippy's eyes turned back to a shade of green and his teeth returned to normal. He was holding his knife up high, ready to stab at Flaky. Flippy looked up at the veteran. "F-flippy?" The green-haired soldier swung his knife down, making her close her eyes tightly. Opening one eye, she saw one of the straps broken and opened her other eye. "Are you okay, Flaky?" Flippy asked innocently. Flaky sobbed a bit. "Y-yes... Are you.. B-back to-" "Yes, Flaky. I am. And... I'm really sorry." Flippy looked at the esophagus in his other hand and his face turned a bit green. "We should go now before someone sees..." "Y-yeah.." The two headed for the door, but someone stopped them in their tracks. He was flying in the air and asked, "Miss me?"