Chapter 15 - Ending

Truffles glared up at Mr. Pickles. "You stupid man! You don't help Lammy in any way! She doesn't need you!" "Of course she needs me, foolish little boy. If I wasn't here, she would be dead right now." "All of us are immortal, it doesn't matter." Mr. Pickles angrily swung a sword at Truffles. He quickly backed away, but the sword sliced him across the stomach. "Gah!" "Truffles!" Lammy cried out. Mr. Pickles threw his head back and laughed at the sky. "You, my friend, are way too easy to beat! Lammy, how can you like this little brat?" "Lammy? You like me?" Truffles asked, surprised. Lammy nodded, blushing. "I like //you//," he said and smiled shyly. Lammy smiled widely. "This isn't a moment for romance," Mr. Pickles shouted and and stabbed his sword towards Truffles. Truffles jumped out of the way, making the sword stab into Russell's chest. "A-arr," he said and fell to the ground, motionless. Truffles fell into the ocean and looked around. He obviously didn't hear anything since sound travels slower in water. Since he was a sailor, he was used to the sea and swimming. An arm suddenly wrapped itself around Truffles' throat then started choking him. Mr. Pickles, he thought. Truffles' eyes widened and soon shut. Mr. Pickles grinned and swam to the surface, leaving Truffles' body floating alone in the water. When Mr. Pickles got out of the water, his head exploded (aka got shot). In front of him was Lammy holding a gun, shaking tremendously. "Y-you dummy! Y-you keep controlling me! I'm not.. A p-puppet! Y-you keep k-killing my friends!" She started sobbing. "Y-you said there's a c-consequence for everything.. T-this is your consequence.." She dropped the gun on the bridge. Mr. Pickles fell back into the water and sunk to the bottom. Lammy dived into the water and almost gasped when she saw Truffles. She swam toward him and grabbed his wrist frantically. Quickly, she got to the shore and looked at his body. "Truffles! Speak to me!" She performed CPR and after half a minute, his eyes fluttered open. Lammy smiled widely. "You're.." "Alive? Yeah, I am." Lammy unexpectedly kissed Truffles and blushed. "What was that, Lammy?" "Oh, nothing.." She smiled shyly and they both stood up. "Let's to before something bad happens," Truffles said and Lammy nodded. They ran away from the pier leaving Russell's body alone.

Fin.