Chapter 11: This Is Fucking Bullshit

Chapter 10: The Call II

Beca Mitchell sighed in content in her sleep, feeling the gentle arms that circles her waist, and the soft breath that's fanning her nape. She knows she shouldn't be feeling this way, she shouldn't feel something for the redhead that's is beyond the line of infatuation, or liking. Because this was an act, all of it, the fact that their cuddling in sleep is for a friendly purpose, because Beca knew Chloe needed it.

Their going to be saying goodbye in the end and be awkward as f*ck. The agreement of all this is that their just in a fake relationship that no one should know, specially the ones who work for Beca's mother and anyone in particular, only the Livingston's, except for Nicholas.

Beca turned around to bury her face on the crook of the redheads neck and sigh again in content, and froze when she felt Chloe stir into consciousness,'Don't wake up yet.' Beca thought.

"Your so annoying." Chloe grumbled sleepily, glaring at the brunette half heartedly.

"Why so?" Beca crooked, and cringed hearing her awful voice.

The redhead and her went to different places and Parks in Zamboanga, including Port Pilar, Paseo del Mar, The City Museum and also another Museum in Pasonaca, they went to the Butterfly Garden, and Beca grumbled for the lack of butterfly's but was impress with the surroundings, they went to the huge cross,the Boy Scout field and also went to see and went up to the Tree House, which Beca thought she could live alone in for the rest of her life. They also went hiking with Aubrey and Stacie up in Tolosa, Divisoria and went further to Ayala to go to a good resort, as Chloe put it, The Puerto Villa resort, which was so far making Beca grumble but was satisfied since the pool is great and she was sleeping with her back on Chloe's front and her head buried on Chloe's neck the whole ride to the resort.

Beca was tired as fuck because the trip lasted for five days because between the other trips they stayed at Tolosa for three nights so she could see how farmers work and Chloe made themselves useful by helping, which earned them to bring home a basket of freshly picked yellow mango, corns, Banana's, and other healthy vegetables.

Now their back in the Livingston Mansion and Beca lost her voice in reasons she doesn't no why.

"You move too much..." Chloe yawned and moved her arms off the brunette to stretch like a newly awakened cat.

"Bi---" Before Beca could even say the cursed word Chloe shoved a glass of water on her hand.

"Drink... Then eat this." Beca made a dirty look directed to the redhead before doing as said and took the glass of water and small candy.

None of them wanted to leave the privacy of their shared room and meet the family for Breakfast since its 9 in the morning already, so they decided to stay in the room and talk about everything and anything. But their alone time didn't last long because the door opened and the two jumped from their position hearing the door meet the wall harshly.

"Rise and shine, niece. . . Cleopatra is calling." Alexandra said, crossing her arms with a smirk on her face.

Beca, hearing her mother's nickname from the elder, groaned and flopped back on her pillow, while Chloe looked confuse.

"Whose Cleopatra? Other the the Cleopatra of Egypt." She asked and Beca groaned harder.

"Beca's mother... That's our evil nickname for her." Alexandra chuckled looking at her niece,"Quick now,Beca. . . She's been ringing the damn phone for almost three hours now... We can't take it anymore."Alexandra said and pulled the covers off them, making Beca glare at her.