#1♡

(This is in English)

>>Kai's POV<<

Where is she? What's taking her so long? Elle told me that she wants to meet me at the old classroom that we used to hang out after class.

"Kai!! Sorry to keep you waiting." Oh finally.

"It's alright. Now what was it that you want to tell me? Spit it out."

"Um well, actually.... I- uh..." She hesitated.

I glanced at my wrist watch. My eyebrows furrowed as I realized the time. 5:21.

"Elle. Spill the beans already because I have a dinner with my dad at 5:30. You know him. He hates late comers."

I suddenly remembered my conversation with dad...

"Stay away from that Elle girl. She's not worth you. I don't want to see you and that girl together again or else..."

...He'll kill her. That's how powerful he is. And... I don't want that to happen. Right now, I have no choice but to follow him. I have to push her away, even if it hurts me.

>>Elle's POV<<

"Alright, s-so... Kai?" His mind seems to be travelling somewhere so I hesitated. "K-Kai?"

"Oh! Sorry. What was that?" I bit my lower lip.

"Will you.... come with me to go ice skating tomorrow?"

I hope he agrees. It's so hard to ask him. I really need someone to accompany me and I want it to be him.

"I can't." He smirked. "Why don't you go by yourself? Or ask your friends out? Geez Elle, I shouldn've come here. Oh look at the time I've wasted." I gasped a little at his coldness. But something in his eyes seemed somewhat sad.

"Kai, are you okay? Is something the matter?" I asked worriedly.

"Ugh Elle will you please leave me alone? We're done talking here." He started to leave. Anger was visible on his face.

'Did I do something wrong?'

"Wait-"

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?! And stop meddling in my life! Don't ask as if you're really worried about me."

*gasped*

My eyes widened at his sudden outburst. I can't help but stare at the floor, feeling down.

'It hurts...'

"K-Kai... I'm so sorry... I just-"

"I want you out of my life! Can't you understand that?!" My eyes welled up in tears.

'But why...? What did I do?'

"Do you really want me out of your life?" I asked him softly, eyes still casted downwards.

I saw him flinch a little at my peripheral vision.

"Yes..."

"Okay then... if that's what you want. I'm sorry for bothering you." I glanced at his direction then I started walking away.

>>Kai's POV<<

"I want you out of my life! Can't you understand that?!" I need to push her away... for her sake. I saw confusion on her eyes.

"Do you really want me out of your life?" I flinched a little. Of course I don't want that. But I need to...

"Yes..." I replied without looking at her.