• Because I love you •

Heyy there my little Howlters, I'm back with an update
So...enjoy!

(( P.S. I had to put that sun edit right there 😂 ))
#sorrynotsorry *shots fired everywhere*

Enjoy!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Depressed

That's what Dan Howell is known for.

Being depressed.

______________
________________

"Dan let me help you...please..." Phil insisted, whilst holding Dans arm. But Dan just pulled away from him and looked down, silently crying. "Please talk to me Dan."

Dan Howell just lost his mum in a car accident. After that he couldn't control himself anymore. His depression worsened, day by day, which leaves one person really concerned.

Phil Lester.

"Dan, at least talk to me..." Dan cried even more.

" I just can't, Phil...." Phil wrapped his arms around Dans waist and pulled him closer to him, which made Dan cry on his shoulder.

" It's going to be alright Dan."

"I'm here for you." Phil tightened his hold on Dan and sat on the couch on which Dan followed.

Dan looked down and asked Phil." Why are you doing this?" Phil became confused.

"W-what do you mean."

"Why are you helping me?" Dan asked while crying his eyes out. Phils eyes started welling up with hot tears as Dan was waiting for an answer.

"I...I'm helping you beacause..." Phil trailed off wondering if he should say it.

"I'm helping you because....I..."

"I, what?" Dan started getting impatient.

No answer.

"Phil, answer me." Dan asked more of like demanded.

No answer.

"Phil, why are you helping me?!" Dan shouted.

Phil gritted his teeth and shouted back at him.

"Because I love you, Dan!" At this point Phil was crying his eyes out.

"You know why i'm helping you? Because I love you Dan. Not because I just want to...because I love you." At this point Phils eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"Phil..." Dan was speechless.

"I know you don't love me...so it's best if I leave." Phil stood up and walked to the front door. But as he was about to open the door, Dan wrapped his arms around the raven haired boy as he tensed from his touch.

"D-Dan what are you doing?" Phil asked him, flustered by his sudden actions.

"Look at me Phil..." Dan turned Phil around so he could talk to him eye to eye.

"What you said earlier...was it true?" Phil looked down, avoiding Dans stare. Dan sighed and gently grabbed his chin to make Phil look at him.

"Answer me, Phil."

"Yes it's true that I love you..." Dan smiled and said.

"Well, Phil, you were wrong when you said I don't love you because... I do." Phils eyes widened.

"Y-You do?" Phil asked, not believing what he's hearing. Dan chuckled.

"Yes, yes I do." Phil grinned like a kid that just went to Disney Land for the first time. Phil hugged Dan and whispered in his ear.

"I love you so much, Dan..."

"I love you too...Philly." Dan smirked

"H-Hey! Don't call me that!" Dan laughed and kissed the top of Phils head.

"This is why I love you..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

WHOOP

WHAT DID I WRITE

* (CRINGE?)*

GONNA TRY AND UPDATE BOIIII😁👌🏻