{{ Perfect Roommate }}

Heyy philsbea right here

...

this is my first book so...hmm...enjoy it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
As Dan walked down the streets of London, lighted by the street lamps, with his stroller in hand, looking for a hotel to stay for the night." Where can I find a good hotel to stay the night..." he sighed. Someone walking past heard him.

"Uh...hey...you."

Dan turned to face whoever talked to him, to see a guy with mesmerizing aqua eyes, and a black fringe.

"Uh I heard that you needed a hotel to stay in...right?" he asked."Talk about eavesdropping." Dan smirked. The boy laughed."No, really do you need a hotel to stay in?"the boy asked once again, putting his hands in his pocket. "Yeah, do you know any good hotels around here?" Dan asked.

"Oh, well I was going to ask you if you wanted to stay with me in my apartment."
"First of all let me get your name." Dan asked the raven haired boy."Oh, haha right, my name's Phil, Phil Lester." Phil reached his hand out for the brunette to shake.

"The name's Dan, Dan Howell." Dan shaked his hand." So do you want to stay with me in my apartment or just walk around moping, trying to find a good hotel to stay in."

Dan laughed at this."Alright i'll stay with you..." Phil smiled not only at his answer, but at his laugh also.

It was cute.

"Let me help you with your bag."Phil insisted."Are you sure? It's quite heavy." Phil shook his head. " Don't worry Dan, I've carried heavier things before." The brunette sighed in defeat." Ok fine." he replied as Phil happily took his bag in his hand.

「」Time skip to Phil's apartment 「」

"Here we are." Phil said happily

"Finally..." Dan sighed as Phil dug into his pockets, looking for his keys. After taking out everything that was in his pocket, he found the keys(yay lets celebrate whoop). Phils apartment had a cheery atmosphere that makes you want to just stay up all night and play video games.

"So do you want to play video games before we go to bed?" Phil asked Dan, who looked at him with shining eyes. Phil chuckled at this. "I'll take that as a yes." Dan placed his bag on the floor while Phil went in his room and came out with a stack of video games. After he placed them on the floor, Dan immediately looked for a game that he wanted to play.

Mario Kart.

Dan showed Phil what he wanted to play and his face lit up.

"I never knew you liked Mario Kart?" Dan laughed at Phil. "Well it's because you never asked me what games I like to play." Phil laughed as well. "Oh let's just go play the game."

(( time skip ))

They were exhausted from playing and decided to take a break[[A/N: by which I mean going to sleep]]. "I never knew you were that good!" the brunette exclaimed. Phil chuckled. "You weren't so bad yourself, Dan." the boy blushed at Phils statement.

Dan yawned and Phil took that as a sign that he was sleepy. "You sleepy?" Dan nodded. Phil smiled at him and gestured him to lie down on his lap. Dan blushed and followed. After he layed down, he saw Phil looking down at him and all he wanted to do was scream. He blushed even harder when Phil stoked his hair, smiling.

"Go to sleep, Dan, I know your tired." Phil was right. He was tired. He yawned again, got comfortable and fell asleep.

Phil carried Dan to his room[[A/N: Bridal style ofc ;) ]] and softly layed him on his bed. After he changed his clothes, he sat on his bed looking at Dan thinking

'I found the perfect roommate.'

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

That was my first one shot hope you guys liked it

I'll try and update soon!