An April Fool's Day Special

The lads and me were in my house. Just... hanging around. They also live my house too.

John's in the table writing a song... Ringo's watching T.V together with me and Paul ( I was sitting next to Ringo and Paul sits next to him) and lastly George is eating a sandwich.

It was a-okay until...

"Your hair smells like salad, Macca." Ringo suddenly talks to Paul while he covers his nose.

"What do you mean my hair smells like salad?" Paul asked with a confused look in his face.

"You can't smell your own hair?!?" Ringo said in shocked.

"Well duh! My hair's not that long!"

"I suppose so. Hey author girl! Can you smell Paul's hair? Since he doesn't believe me" Ringo suddenly asked me.

"Sure." Then I get up and smell Paul's hair.

"Whoa! You hair really smells like salad Paul!" I said this while I cover my nose.

"Told you. Paul" Said Ringo.

"Impossible! I still don't believe ye! My hair's does not smell like salad! I'll ask George." Then he goes to George.

"George, smell my hair and tell me how's it smell." Paul ask him.

"Sure Paul." He smell Paul's hair. After that, he just made a disgust face,covers his nose and said "Oh my gosh Paul! Your hair smells a lot like my mum's macaroni salad!"

"What conditioner did you use, Paul? Cause it stinks!" Ringo asked Paul while covering his nose.

"Yeah I agree with you there Ringo." I said this while covering my nose too.

"I used an expensive conditioner! It's sweet smelling too! It can't be that bad!"

"Really? Then prove it to us! Go to the bathroom, get your conditioner and smell it for yourself and tell us how it smelled." George suggest this to Paul.

"FINE!!" Then he stormed to the Bathroom, gets the conditioner and goes back to the living where me, George and Ringo were there.

I saw John having a huge cheeky smirk in his face while writing his songs.

I wonder why....

"Well... Take a whiff of that 'sweet smelling' conditioner of yours!" Ringo said this in a serious way.

"Oh I will, ring lover! I will." then Paul open the conditioner container  cover, smelled it, and quickly closed it with a disgust look in his face.

"Oh my gosh it does smells like salad!"

"Told you Paul." Said Ringo

"Can I whiff that conditioner of yours?" George asked

"Here." And he gives the conditioner to George.

George takes it, smells it, and said "This smells like Mayonnaise Paul."

"Really? Let me smell." Ringo asked and George gives the conditioner to Ringo.

*After Ringo smelling it* "Your right George! It does smell like Mayo! Author girl,smell this." *Gives the conditioner to me*

So I take the conditioner from Ringo, smelled it "Huh... It smells like real Mayonnaise..."

Then I get two drops of conditioner from it's container and guess what...

"IT'S REAL MAYONNAISE GUYS!!! WHO THE HELL DO THIS?!?!"

"For that I have no clue..." Then suddenly... someone laughed.

"HAHAHA I DID THIS GUYS!! I SWITCH PAUL'S CONDITION TO A MAYONNAISE!!! I CARN'T BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! HAHAHAHA!! I CARN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!"

It was John who did this. So he switch the contents of the conditioner and put some Mayonnaise in it. How classic of him.

"John! That's not even nice!" I said to him in an angry tone of my voice.

"What? It's April Fools Day Guys! Have the spirit!" He said cheekily .

"John I understa-"

"JOHN WINSTON LENNON! YOU SWITCHED MY REAL CONDITIONER AND PUT SOME MAYONNAISE IN IT?!?! I'M SO GONNA CRIPLE YA!" Yep. Paul's mad now.

"Whoa! Calm down, Paulie! It's just an April Fools Prank." And by that, John began to worry.

"OH I'M SO GONNA BEAT YOU,LENNON!" And he goes to John and he looks like he want to beat the living day lights of John.

"Okay okay you got me. * gets up from the table* But first... CATCH ME MISTER! :P *Runs crazy*"

Paul started to chase John. "Get back here, ye bastard! "

"Um... Wants some popcorn, author girl?" George ask me if I want some of his popcorn.

"Yeah sure."

"Well... Happy April Fools day?" Said Ringo.

" Yeah jokes on you." I said.

THe END

Yeah guys! Happy April Fools Day (It's already April one in my place so yeah) !!!  \(^0^)/

John's a prankster huh? XD

Peace and love,
-BeatleGirl1_516

P.S: My books will be out today! Woohoo!