Chapter 20

The pic is Celeste's outfit for the concert

A couple of weeks later

Harry
It was a finally the day of the St. Louis concert. And the night to finally meet Celeste in person and to tell her something that could take our friendship to the next level or ruin it. I was willing to put everything on the line for this girl to give her all of me if she'd take it. We could take this slow and see where this took us. I was nervous. The guys could tell they'd pat my back and tell me it's all right and that she'll say yes. How were they so sure of her answer. I mean what if she said no. What if she wanted to be just friends. I'm not sure what I'll do then. I just hope everything turns out good tonight.

Celeste
Tonight was the night of my concert and the night I would see Harry in person. I was a nervous wreck. Tonight I'd find out if we were going to be more then just friends or stay friends. And I'm scared for him to say that we're still just friends. I've liked him for too damn long to for him to say that would fucking kill me. He has no idea I feel this way but I plan on telling him tonight after the concert and also he was staying at my dads house for the rest of the year before heading back home for a while. It would be awkward if I tell him my feelings and for him to be in the same house as me.

That night

Celeste
Me and Avery were in the front row and waiting for the concert to start. I felt the note in my purse again. The note said everything that I felt. I was gonna tell him in person but Harry said he didn't have much time with me with VIP because so many people had the chance to meet them,so he wrote me a note that he'd give me and that we'd talk at my dad's house. He was driving down to my dad's house tonight after the concert. I planned on having fun but I was nervous about Harry.

Harry
I knew Celeste was here and I was nervous. I was driving to her dad's house later and we'd talk about us there. I just didn't have a lot of time talking to her backstage. I told them to be last in line that way we could leave after that and I'd give her the note so she can read it and think about it on the way back. The concert was starting soon so I was getting ready.