Prince, Prepare To Meet Your Princess: A Draco Malfoy Love Story

Desdemona. Odd name, right? I've always thought so. Most people just call me Mona or Dessy. I'm a pureblood witch, but I've never been to Hogwarts. Crazy, yes, but I do live in New York city. I have never been to a "wizarding school". I have always been homeschooled (in magic, that is). Both of my parents are very powerful 'dark' wizards, and the three of us all specialize in the Dark Arts.

We are fucking rich. We live in a beautiful penthouse. You see, my father is one of the biggest magical real-estate agents in the nation. He's incredibly successful, and he only sells high-end lofts to fellow purebloods who decide to move into the US. My mother is your typical witch-housewife, nothing more, nothing less. Now, I bet you're thinking my parents are probably jerks and don't care about my wellbeing, but that's far from the truth. My parents adore me. I'm definitely a daddy's girl, and I'm spoiled rotten. I'm a bitch, but I think I can be a pretty nice person sometimes, ya know.

Just to give you a quick description of myself, I have alabaster white skin, black hair, electric blue eyes, and I'm quite skinny. I'm completely petite, and I'm only sixteen years old. I'm the stereotypical 'bad girl', and at my high-school I'm actually quite popular. Of course, I have my own little secrets. I'm a cutter. I like to slit my wrists. That's as simply as I can put it for you.

Anyways, back to what I was saying earlier. I have never been to a "wizarding school". That is, I haven't until I leave for England tomorrow. I"m being sent to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry tomorrow morning.