Fun Times

I walked into 4th period with Channel and L'niya. We had assigned seats, please don't be alphabetical order, I thought in my head. "Okay class, I need you all to line up in the back of the class and when I call your name please sit in your assigned seat." Mr. Grey said, before grabbing his clipboard. "Girl, he like our age, why he teaching." Channel said practically undressing him with her eyes. "If you don't calm your Hispanic ass down. He don't want you." L'niya said, I started laughing with her while Channel rolled. "Ms. Rodriguez and Ms. Simmons, is there anything you want to share with the class." Mr.Grey said looking up from the clipboard. We shook our heads, he nodded and began with the seating chart. "Table 1 will be Jacob, Heather, Malik and Megan" after 10 minutes Mr.Grey had two tables with 7 students left including L'niya, Channel and I. "Table 6 will be-" He was cut off by Mr.Jackass and his friends. "Hello, gentlemen what can I do for you." He said. "I'm William, this is Travis and Conner and we are in this class." Mr.Jackass said and began walking into the class but was stopped by Mr. Grey. "I'm sorry gentlemen, I may be new here but not stupid. My class begins at 1 o'clock and ends at 2 o'clock. And the time is 10 past 1, so where were you for 10 minutes." he finished leaning against the table. They just laughed and walked to the back of the class. "Since you gentlemen think it's funny, you 3 can stay after school with me today." he said and finished the chart. "Oh and Coach T will be contacted about your whereabouts." He said with a smile. I looked back at them and they looked shocked. "Now before I was interrupted Table 6 will be Channel, Destiny, Travis, L'niyah, Conner and William. Also known as my brawn and brains table." He said finishing with the last 4 students. I was glad I had a table with my girls but being stuck with Will for the rest of the year and his friends that was gonna be hell. I walked towards the table, sitting next Channel and L'niya with Travis in front of me. "Now these seats will change as the year goes on but, it will depend on your test score after each quarter. For example Ms. Rodriguez, Ms. Simmons and Ms.Lucas have outstanding test scores while Mr.Crawford and company have below average test scores." Everyone started laughing, even Mr.Grey. "So they will be sitting there until they can get a passing grade on a test." He finished and started passing out syllabus. I started talking to Channel and L'niya about what time cheerleading practice is, when I got interrupted by one of the guys. "Destiny, do you have a pencil." I turned to see it was Conner, I nodded and passed him the pencil. He flashed me a flirty smirk, I just rolled my eyes. I saw Will smile in the corner of my eye, these football boys. After the most annoying hour of my life with William trying to talk to me. Conner flirting with me and Travis just laughing I was finally free to go to my favorite class Business. I grabbed my bag, when Will pulled my arm. "Destiny, can we talk after practice please?" He asked looking dead in my eyes, I sighed and nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Don't do that again." I told him before walking to my 5th period. But was stopped again by Travis, "Stay away from Conner okay?" he said before walking towards the commons. I swear football players are bipolar.

What I wasn't aware of, someone listening to my conversations and watching my every move.

So who could be watching or better term stalking Destiny?

What did you guys think of Travis warning Destiny? or Will kissing Destiny on the cheek?

Comment your thoughts and who you think could be watching Destiny.