Important Author's Note

This little not is going to clear up Pervy Pete.

Destiny doesn't remember because, a child can't remember some traumatic events. Destiny's mother doesn't know what happened, but her father does. Pervy Pete is Nick (Destiny's dad) younger brother. Peter at first showed Destiny love but a more extreme love, meaning longer hugs, extra kisses and just treating her as his favorite. Then one day Peter took it to a whole new level. Nick found Peter sexually assaulting Destiny but, didn't really do anything. Peter has been to jail but, never for assault. This experience that Destiny has endured will come back to her and effect her in many ways.

Destiny whole childhood will be brought up, family secrets will surface and change everything she has thought about her parents. Peter will be featured in majority of the chapters and will cause problems for not only Destiny but for her parents, Trey, and Will.

I am working on this book way more than my other two. This story I've become quite attached to it. This book is for anyone who knows and has been a victim of the experiences the characters have experienced. I hope this book will help those who read it. The book right now seem as thought you guys are already the whole, don't just read the book. This book is going to throw you into some major "OMG! I had idea!!" moments.

Thnx lovebugs xoxo.

P.S You guys comments give me life, I love them like seriously.