You Deserve (Kelly)

Authors POV "we can't do this anymore Raya" Kelly sighed as he stood up in distraction  "why not?" She whimpered "because I'm not good for you" he said combing his hair with his hand "yes you are" she protested "no I'm not

Authors POV
"we can't do this anymore Raya" Kelly sighed as he stood up in distraction  "why not?" She whimpered "because I'm not good for you" he said combing his hair with his hand "yes you are" she protested "no I'm not... I've miss treated you so many times" he proclaimed "people makes mistakes" she semi yelled "that's true but your heart ain't something I should play with, listen to you friends I'm not worth it " Kelly said as tears fell down his face "but Kelly  I love you" she cried into his chest  "I love you too but I can't keep doing this to you I was just someone you needed to lean on for awhile " he said holding her "I need you... Nobody will love me" "listen to me" he said las he lifted her chin up "I know love can be blind but open your eyes... You are a prize and if any man don't see that let him go trust me you'll find someone better... Better than me" he sniffed as he pulled away from her "no please don't leave..." She pleaded "maybe one day we can be together I'll always be here for you but for now You Deserve Better" he said as he kissed her forehead and walked out the door"