Leaving Him pt.2

Author's Note: Heyy guys Ik it's been forever since I wrote anything I'd say 4 years since I started this imagine book. I was 17 now I'm 21 😭.Im back now ❤️💯
///////////////////////////////////

D'Angelo picked up the last box of his belongings. Looking around the empty mansion all the memories starting flooding his mind. This was his first big purchase after being drafted. He was hoping to spend is life with his gf in it but she left him. It was so unexpected he thought everything was going good. She just couldn't handle the spotlight on her and it's hurts because he never saw how much pain she was in.Tears streamed down his face as all the memories hit him"Aye D you good" his boy Devin called out Knocking him out his his thoughts.D turned around with teary eyes "Nah man I still miss her bro"he croaked Devin sighed as he approached his heart broken friend " I know man but you gotta let her go" he said patting his back "Yea man it's time to move on" his friend Karl said who had walked up "I can't bro it's been 4 years and it's like she dropped off the face of the  planet" he responded " I remember the day she left she didn't even tell me to my face that's what hurts the most"

Flashback
D'Angelo POV
I pulled into my driveway after a long hard practice. I was tired and just wanted to be with my baby. I walked into the house and off the bat something didn't feel right "Jayla"I called out no response "that's weird" I thought to myself she usually comes running to greet me but today it was dead silence. I roamed around the house and couldn't find her. "Where the hell is she" I mumbled to myself . I took out my phone and called her it rung once and sent me straight to the box. I was getting worried because she's never just up and left without letting me know and she damn sholl never misses my calls.I walked in the kitchen to grab me a water when I saw a note on the counter.

Dear D'angelo
You know I love you right? I'm leaving D and I'm not coming back its not you its me sounds so cliche but it's true. I wrote this Becaue if I looked into your eyes i would've fell back into your arms. I just couldn't handle being in the spotlight; I cracked under pressure and I'm sorry that I failed you so I'm leaving so you can find someone better than I am who can handle this life don't dwell over me you have an amazing life so live it  I love you to the moon and back goodbye.
~Jayla

As I finished reading the note my whole body went numb. I couldn't believe she left me. My heart was pounding and I couldn't breath. I picked up my phone and called all of her friends. Nobody had heard from her. I checked all her social media but they all had been deactivated.I searched for her high and low. Days turned into weeks,weeks turned into months, and months turned into years and there was no sign of her. Eventually I gave up it was obvious that she didn't wanna be found.

End of flashback

"It's been 4 years bro how can a person just disappear like that?" He questioned his friends "idk man but if she wanted to be found you would've found her by now"Karl comforted him "now I'm moving to Minnesota and that's means I'll never be able to find her" he said frustrated "look D you gotta let her go" Karl responded D'Angelo put his face in his hands Both friends looked at each other and sighed feeling sorry for the heartbroken man."Come on we gone miss our flights" Devin announced heading towards the door. As they reached the threshold D'Angelo gave his old home one last look "I'm gone find her"

To be continued

Happy birthday D'angelo the big 24 #mambamenatlity❤️

Sorry if it's kinda boring and lengthy it's been a minute for me.🤷🏽‍♀️💯