1

Hey. My name is Eva Grier. I know what your thinking. 'OMG GRIER IS NASH GRIERS LAST NAME' well, no shit Sherlock! But I'm not related to him. I know I have piercing blue eyes, chestnut highlights in my brown hair but, I'm just not related to him. I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade. I'm single as a pringle, but, I have my eyes set on a person. His name is Joey. Joey Birlem. I have every single class with him and he seems to not know I exist. To be honest, he goes after the thotish girls. And I thinking about being a Thot so he could notice me but my best friend,Rae, which is a girl, told me not to. So that's the beginning so keep reading!
-Chapter 1
"Rae that's the only way he's gonna know I exist!" I tell her. "Eva. Trust me. He knows you exist! He lives in our neighborhood and he practically stalks your house!" She says laughing. Ok. Now that's something I know well about Rae. She's always the Sarcastic person! "Okay Rae. What ever you say" I tell her. By now we are walking to our next period. "Hey Eva! Can I talk to you?" Tayler, a high schooler asks. My school is pretty big. Instead of 3 separate schools, the elementary school is here, the middle school is here, and the high school is here. I nod my head and walk away. "So. I over heard you talking to Rae, and I found out that my little COUSIN likes my best friend" he exclaims. I nod and blush. Yep. Me and Tayler Holder are cousins. "Okay. I'll see you after school!" He says and hugs me. I walk back over to Rae and we went to class. Me and Rae don't sit next to each other. Her last name starts with a B and min starts with a G. My last name is Grier and hers is Bennitte. Which means she sits next to Joey. I don't mind because she tells me everything he does or says and even writes on his paper. It's usually boring things like school work. Me on the other hand, sit next to a guy named Danny. He's a fuck boy and I don't like sitting here. He always puts his hand on my thigh. Like, bitch back up off me. "Hey babe" Danny says sitting beside me. I look behind me to see if he's talking to Andrea. But she's not there so, he's talking to me? "Oh. Your talking to me?" "Duh" he says annoyed. Who peed in his Cheerios? "I'm not your babe so stop fucking talking to me like I am." I told him. He sat quietly for the rest of the period. Now I feel bad. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings or anything I was just fed up with this. "Danny, I'm sorry, I was just fed up with you talking to me and touching me like that." I told him. "It's fine. I should learn how to treat people anyways." He tells me. I nod and then go to 3rd period. This was my dance class. "Okay class! So today we are going to be working in partners. We are starting a project and it's called the Commercial project. You and your partner will make up a dance, or use a dance and make a commercial. You will also have to think of a product to use." Mrs. Delis tells us. Me and Rae are partners and I start thinking or a product. "Okay Eva. We need to think of a product." "BATH AND BODY WORKS!" I say. "STARBUCKS!" Rae says. "LET'S GO WITH YOUR IDEA!" I tell her. "Girls keep it down." "Can me and Eva go out into the hallway and make up our dance?" Rae asks. "Sure" Mrs. Deli says. When we get there, we notice that another group was out here. And it was Joey and his Partner. He Partnered up with Shay.(No offense if your name is shay!) Shay has always been the prettiest girl ever. Everyone likes her. "Hi Rae!" Joey says. "I told you he doesn't know I exist" I whispered to her. "Hi Rae and Eva!" Shay says. Me and shay are friends but we aren't exactly Besties. I give a wave. "Oh hey Eva" Joey says. I give a wave. I look down and tell Rae "we should get started" I tell Rae. She nods and we start dancing to the song work. The whole time I felt Joey burning holes into my body. Then Rae decided that we should do a body roll. She did this on purpose but hey! We were both dressed alike so I wasn't alone with my stomach showing while it doing its roll. "And 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" "You guys are doing great! We should all make a giant group!" Shay said being the bubbly person she is. Then they came and paired up with us. And let's just say me and Joey have a solo.
-
After we finish the class, me and Joey go to our 6th period only because we had to discuss our emergency drills in the gym with the whole entire school. In our last class, we sit anywhere and I take my usual seat. Then all or a sudden, Joey sits next to me. "Eva you know that I know you exist right?" If you really do, then how come you don't act like it? "Yeah of course!" I say. He nods and I thought he was gonna sit somewhere else but he stayed beside me. At the end of class, I went to my locker and I got my backpack. Me and Rae started walking. "Hey Eva! My mom isn't gonna be home right away and since you live right next to me I was wondering if I could come over?" Joey asks. I'm shocked as crap! "Um sure but at 6:30 I have to go to my cousin Taylers house." I tell him. He nods and walks home with me and Rae. We all get inside and I could have sworn that when we were walking home Joey was touching my hand. I felt sparks. A lot of them to be honest. "Rae I'm gonna go get some popcorn and candy, you and Joey can go into the movie room" I tell her. In LA, the part I live in, every house is a mansion. My houses is the biggest because, my great great great and probably some more greats, grandma started a company Victoria secret. And my middle name is Victoria. So j was named after the company and my grandma. I get the pop corn and go to the movie room. "Eva your house is really big." Joey says. "Thanks" I say. I really don't know what to tell him because a boy has never came to my house except Tayler and my other cousins and uncles.
-(After Movie)
"Rae and Joey let's go to my cousins house now!" I say. "I can't Eva I have to go to Taylers house" Joey says. "That's my cousin so get on this hover board and come on!" I say. Me , Rae and Joey race to his house. It was fun. I actually warmed up to Joey and I guess you could say we're friends now. While at Taylers house, Joey and Tayler we're eying their makeup done. It was so hilarious! The hole time the girl doing Joeys makeup was giving me a stink face. "I need your face!" Sky Rae said. "Then take it" Tayler said. I started laughing. Me and Rae were making a Musically when Tayler and Joey asked us who looked better . "Joey" me and Rae said. "Eva you only said that because you-" "TAYLER SHUT UP!" "Because you l-" by now I was furious. "TAYLER SHUT UP!" I said getting up, and getting on my Hover board. Joey and Rae followed. I got home and went into my room. (Picture of her house and room in the next chapter) I locked the door and sat down on my bed. "Eva open the door. It's Joey" "no" I say crying. "Eva what's wrong? Why are you crying?" "Is Rae out there?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "Ask her why I'm crying" I say. Then I noticed that their was a note on my bed.
Dear Eva,
Yes. You are a Grier. Your father is also the Father of Nash, Will, and Hayes Grier. You are the youngest of all of them. You have a half sister named Skylynn.
Love, Nila
So I really am related to them?!
"Eva it's okay" Joey says. "I like you too." He says. Then the door is unlocked. Curse Rae for knowing where the spare key is. Rae comes over and hugs me. Then she sees the note. She picks it up and reads it. "No way!" She says. I just nod. I'm so mad at Tayler for almost telling him. "Oh there's something on the back!" And inside the envelope!" She reads it. "Eva! Your brothers are in MAGCON and they are in LA! And we have tickets tho and see them!" I take the envelope. We had VIP tickets. We also had the All Access pass! Our tags had our names on them! "We have to leave Saturday." I say reading. "I have to Be a guest star at MAGCON!" Joey beams. "Yay now we can all be in a place at once besides school!" Rae says. I laugh. I get on my purple hover board and go to the stairs and very slowly roll down. Then go out the door, to Starbucks. Rae and Joey come shortly after me. I noticed that Joey still had on his Makeup I started laughing hysterically. "What?" Rae asks. "Look at his face" I whisper. She laughs with me. He remembers the makeup and asks if we had a makeup remover pad. I got one out and got the makeup off of him. He thanks me and we ride into Starbucks. I get an Ariana Grande and I get it Grande. (If you haven't had it, I'll put what it is after the chapter.) we get into a booth and The MAGCON crew came in. I see Nash. "Nash is over there you guys I'm gonna go talk to him." I say. I walk over and I hugged him. "Nash, I'm your sister Eva." I say. "Eva? I don't have a sister named Eva." He says confused. "Nash yes we do!" Hayes says. "Eva Grier. Eva Grier. Eva Victoria Grier! Oh Em Ge!" Nash says and picked me up and hugged me. I laugh and say hi to the guys. I then hug Hayes. "Wow. Another little sister." Hayes says. "Eva I'm sorry I almost told J- who are they?" Tayler says as he comes running in. "These are my brothers and I forgive you." I say and hug him. "EVA VICTORIA GRIER! I KNOW YOU ARE NOT DATING THIS BOY!" Nash screams getting attention from everyone in the store. I have tears in my eyes because I have never been screamed at like that in my life. "No. This is my cousin" I say with tears in my eyes. "Dude look what you just did!" Tayler says hugging me. He brings me to the booth and I sit next to Rae. "It's okay Eva come here." She says and I hug her. "I got her Rae." Joey says and picks me up and bring me to the other side of the booth. I lay my head in his chest and let my tears fall. "Eva I'm sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have done that since I know nothing about you." "I nod and get up off of Joey and drink my Starbucks. #whitegirlwednesday✌🏼 after drinking my drink, I went home. I mean like its 7:38 and Starbucks was getting crowed at the last minute. Plus, my brothers and his friends had fans there. I get home and lay down. Joey went home and Rae is staying the night because her parents and my parents went on a get away.
_
Skip to MAGCON-
Next chapter!
_
Ariana Grande Starbucks drink!
* Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino w/ Raspberry Syrup (aka the Cotton Candy Frappuccino)
* Add extra mocha syrup
* Add extra mocha chips
* Blend
* Top with extra whipped cream
* Finish with a generous caramel drizzle

Ariana Grande Frappé