3(short Chapter)

Me and Rae wake up really early so we can go and get her pregnancy tests. I figured that she needed to get more than one.
Then I got a text from Joey.
Baby💙: Did you leave to get the pregnancy test?
Me: Yeah
Baby💙: Okay Tayler said he saw you leave and wanted to know where you went. Stay Safe babe😘
Me: okay love you
Baby💙: you too
-
"Okay Rae. If they come out positive, me and Joey will help you take care of the baby!" I tel her. She nods. The timer went of and she went to check. She came out in tears. "I'm having a baby" she cried. "Aw Rae! It's gonna be fine! The guys won't judge you. I promise if they do, I'll personally kick their nuts then throw them out." I tell her. "JOEY GET IN HERE!" He comes running in. "Are we pregnant?" Me and Rae nod. We all have tears in our eyes. "I'm going to be a god mommy!" I say. "Okay. Now let's go tell the guys." I say. I walk downstairs while holding Rae and Joeys hand. "Guys. We all have to tell you something" I say. "We're PREGNANT" I say. "WHAT?!" "Yep!" I nod. "Okay so who is having the kid? Eva I swear to god if it's you" "it's me" Rae says. "WHAT?! RAE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE RESPONSIBLE ONE! BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO RUN AROUND AND BE FAST AND GET PR-" "NASH CUG IT OUT! Do you think she asked to get pregnant? No. She was raped yesterday! So if you don't mind, let us be happy because I honestly don't know don't ask you to be here or to give your opinion." I tell him. "Oh! Rae! Laniah is coming later with Mark!" I say exited. Lark is goals. "Oh and Nash, me and Joey are the god parents. Of this child" I tell him. "What? You can't even take care of your self." "I can't? Then how am I still alive after almost a year when mom and dad went on their business trip?" I ask. Hush mode. I think that me and Rae should go to the pool. We change and this is The bathing suit I use. It's a black crop top and black bottoms.

 It's a black crop top and black bottoms

Rae had a white lace crop top and a blue skirt bottoms

Rae had a white lace crop top and a blue skirt bottoms. We went to the pool in the back yard and swam. "Rae. You know that what happened to you yesterday will always stay between us?" She nods. "Just know that I will be the baby's father and godmother. Rae I love you like a sister." She starts crying and I have nothing to do but hug her. Then we hear gun shots.
_
(Joeys POV)
We hear Gunshots outside and then I just shot up and ran out there. What? My girlfriend and her best friends are out there! When I reach the outdoors, I see the girls laying face down. "GUYS GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" They all come running out. I get Rae and Eva out. Rae had been shot in the leg and Eva was shot in the chest. I start crying hysterically. "Eva please be okay! Rae if you don't live, neither would your baby." I say. We all get into the cars and head down to the hospital. Eva's parents and her mom, sister and will are coming down. I really want Eva and Rae to be okay. My life changed a lot after I started talking to Them. Like would not be the same without them. We arrive at the hospital and they take them back. I sit down and cry. Tayler comes over and comforts me. "It's okay dude. Rae and Eva are gonna be just fine. I promise you that if they're not okay I will find the ass who did this." Tayler says. I nod my head and remember what happened in the hospital where Eva is. "I'll be right back." I tell him. He nods. I walk down to 7/11 and get a giant cookie and the cookie dough ice cream. I pay and sit down on the bench where Eva sat after she got slapped. "What's up pretty boy?" I hear. I look up and I see Jacob again. Oh my lordddddd. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask. "Well I just wanted see how you were after Rae and Eva got shot" he said. "How the fuck do you know?!" I ask. "Because pretty boy, I did it!" He said. He just got me really really mad right then. Does he know how much pain he cause all of us guys?! "You know Jacob, I could beat your ass right here. And if the guys see me beating the shit out of you, they'll come and help once they know the reason why I'm doing that. So if I were you I would shut up and keep walking." I tell him getting up. Right then and there I could have sworn that the red blush in his cheeks went down a lot. Like A LOT. "I don't care man." He says manning up. I put my stuff down and in two seconds I was ready to fight. I threw 5 punches and he got two good ones. As we were fighting I noticed the jacks coming out way. "Joey why are you fighting Jacob?" JJ asks. "Well, this douche shot my girl and her pregnant friend! Why wouldn't I be beating him up?" I say. And that's when the rest of the guys come out side. Jacob had a black eye and a bloody nose. I just have a bruise on my cheek. I throw one final punch and the fight is over. "Joey why you beat him up?" Says the guys other than the jacks. "That bitch shot my girl and her friend. I'm not just gonna sit here after he tells me that and think everything is Lodi Dodi cause it's not! He shot them with a gun and put them in the hospital! And I told him. If he didn't shut up, he was gonna get beat up." "You are really good boyfriend aren't you?" Hayes ask. I nod. "I just don't want her to get hurt again. I mean he probably shot them because he wanted Eva. Yesterday at the laser tag place I beat him up and he raped Rae. He was touching all over Eva and calling her babe and baby. I thought Rae was gonna break up with him but no. He raped her. Me and Eva waited outside because we didn't know." I say. "I'm going back in cause it's cold as crap." I say. I get my ice cream and cookie and go to Eva and Rae's room. "Hey Eva and Rae" I say walking in to the room. "Hey" Rae said. "Hey babe" Eva said. "WAIT! RAE AND EVA ARE UP GUYS" I yell down the hall. The boys shot up the hall. "I beat Jacob up again..." I tell Eva. "Why?" "He shot you and Rae."I tell her.
(Eva's POV)
He shot us. "What the fuck." I say. "He could have killed the mother of his child!" I say again. "The mother of who's child? I'm not going to be a father!" Jacob said coming in. "But I would be a father to our kids if I got you pregnant" he says to me. "Are you trying to get slapped or do you want my BOYFRIEND to beat your ass for the 3rd time?" I say. "I'll just leave" he says. "Yeah that's what I thought." I said. He walks out and I start talking to Rae. Then the doctor comes in. "Okay! I'm sorry to interrupt but I have good news and bad news. Which would you want to hear first?" The doctor says. "Good news" I say. "Okay. So your good news is that you can leave today, and you girls survived because you had thick tissue in you bodies. Your wounds are gonna heal quickly so don't worry about that, and the bad news is for Rae. Rae I'm sorry but you lost your baby. You lost so much blood that the baby couldn't handle being in the stomach. I'm sorry." The doctor say then leaves. How rude! I look over to Rae with tears in my eyes. She's bawling crying. I get out of my bed even though it hurts like hell to go a comfort her. "It's gonna be okay, you'll have a child again one day" I tell her crying. Joey notices and hugs me. I cry in his chest and Tayler comes and comforts Rae. Hayes and Nash come and try to comfort me. Hayes picks me up and rubs my back. Just then, mom and dad came in. "Mom! Dad!" I say and get down from Hayes. I go and hug my mom, Nila, and my dad, Chad, then Elizabeth came in. I know what your thinking. Isn't she your mom? Well kind of. I guess she would be my step mom? Nila is my birth mom. Me and the boys have the same dad. But Skylynn I guess would still be my half sister. "Are you okay Eva?" Mom asked. I nod my head. "Are you sure honey? Me and Skylynn brung you gifts. I know you don't know me but I just wanted to make sure your okay" Elizabeth said. I nodded my head again. "Mom and dad, I missed you so much you don't even know." I tell them crying. "Well we have some news for you!" Said mom.
_
"MOM I CANT JUST LEAVE! THIS IS THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN" I cry. My mom told me that we were moving to New York City. I can't just leave. I need to stay with Rae and Joey and Tayler. Life is so unfair!
_
More in next chapter!