7

Me and Joey decided that we were gonna go to the skating rink with Rae. While we're there, I notice some old ladies behind us. It was like 3 of them. Everywhere we went, so did they, finally I got so fed up with them I turned around. "What do you ladies want? Ever since we've gotten here, you have been following us. What's you guy's deal?" I ask. "Well young lady, we are just trying to have fun but, you won't move out of the way" one says in a shaky voice. Wait. I've heard that voice before. Before you could say Muffins, I pulled on the lady's hair and it came right off. "Nash!?" I knew those bright blue eyes from somewhere. "H-hey Eva, w-what are you D-doing here?" He asks. "WELL! INWAS TRYING TO HAVE A LOVELY DAY WITH RAE AND JOEY, BUT YOU DOOFUSES HAD TO RUIN IT!" I say. "Eva Grier! You will not talk to me like that!" Nash tells me. "HAMILTON GRIER! I just want to know why I the H-E double hockey sticks, you don't trust me?!" I ask. "You not trusting me is making me not trust myself!" I yell. "Eva! I'm doing this for your own good!" He says. I walk away from Nash, and outside and to the car.
Nash-
"Eva! I'm doing this for your own good!" I tell her. Then she walks away and to the car. "Why isn't she cooperating with me? All I'm trying to do is look out for her but she's just being a selfish brat!" I say forgetting that Rae, Joey, Taylor, Cameron and Matt were still here. "I mean, she was still alive before we got here so I don't think she need us to look out for her" Cam says. "Cam who's side are you on?" I ask. "Eva's! I mean like, tell me that before we got here, that she was going through a lot? No. She wasn't going through a lot! But now that we are here and you trying to 'Look after her' is causing her to go through a lot" cam says. "Well if your on her side maybe you should go out there with her then" I say upset. Then all of the guys and Rae and Joey, went out with Eva. Why is she a bitch in the first place? I think to myself. When I get to the car, I see everyone crammed into the back seat. Well then! I guess I'm riding front seat alone.
Cam-
We all go out and sit with Eva in the car. I don't know why Nash drug me into this in the first place! "Eva don't be upset. I don't think that you need to be watched over because you have been the asking care if your self for a while" I tell her. "Thanks cam." She says and hugs me. Nash comes back to the car and we all just stare at him. When we arrive home, Eva went to her room and slammed the door. I guess she is still mad. Hayes came around the corner confused. "What happened Cam?" He asks. "Nash happened" I tell him. He nodded.
Hayes-
I went back upstairs and went to Eva's room. I knocked softly on the door. "GO AWAY NASH" she yells "Eva let me in its Hayes" I tell her. She opened the door. "Tell me what happened" I say. She tells me and I am so pissed at Nash. I mean, she has been here her whole life! She knows more about this place than we do, so why is Nash being all protective over her? Nash didn't even know what protection is! Unless.... That's not Nash!

We have to figure out who this guy is! "Eva, I don't think that's Nash. Nash would never hit a girl, yell at a person, be protective, or follow a person!" I tell her. She looks horrified. "So our own brother that's here isn't even our brother?!" She says. I nod. We go downstairs and tell the guys. "Where could he be then?" Johnson ask. We all shrug. Then 'Nash' comes in.

Eva-
"Hey Nash!" I say. "Hey bitch" he mutters. "Why are you being mean?" Hayes asks. "Why are you asking so many questions?" He shoots back. "Nash get out" I tell him. "No" he says. "See. The real Nash would have gotten out. He hates hurting feelings" Hayes whispers. "What was that Hayes?" 'Nash asks'. "I said that we all should go out for pizza tonight." Hayes says. Everyone nodded. Little did 'Nash' know, I'm calling the cops before we leave from the pizza parlor.
-Pizza Parlor-
"I'm going to the bathroom" I say looking at Rae. "Me too. All this lemonade" she says. We both go back and call the cops. "911 what's your emergency" "yes um we have an imposter here and I want to know the best way to know who he is." I say. "Well, you can ask him questions or you could try pulling on his face" "I'll try the second method" I say and hang up. We walk back to the table. "They said to pull his face" I whisper to Hayes. He nods and starts pulling on his face. "Hayes what are you doing?!" Nash says. Then the mask comes off. And you would never guess who the person was. It was the worst person ever to be alive. The one who started the purge. Jk. But it was a person that I hate. It was...

Jacob. "What the fuck are you doing here? Where is my brother?!" Hayes and I say together. "Getting satisfied by one of my workers." He says evilly. "Why are you here bitch?!" I ask. "Well, I came to get Rae back." He says. Rae looks disgusted. "Bitch you thought." Is all I could say. "What do you mean? She wants me. She can't get enough of this body" he says lifting up his shirt. "HELP! IM LEGALLY BLIND" I scream. Everyone starts to crack up even though I was half serious. I could barely see anything. "I think I need glasses." I say. "And I think you should go Jacob" Rae says and slaps him. We leave but not before I get Jacobs phone with out him knowing. I check his calls and see that a person who's contact name is Worker called him 24 hours ago. I track the number down and we end up a mansion?! Nope never mind. We ended up in a trailer. That was behind the mansion. We walk inside and see a girl riding on Nash's cock while he is unconscious. She then starts moaning his name and then a white substance shoots out and she flies to the ceiling. (Okay I was just kidding about this 😂 But this scene from Scary movie was Hilarious😂)
We walk in and see Nash tied up in a chair. And a girl laying on the floor with blood coming out of her stomach. Nash was asleep. I realize that this girl is Taylor, Nash's girlfriend. Why is she here? And a stab in her stomach. It looks fresh. "You guys remember the last time Taylor looked like she had a balloon in her stomach?" I ask. Everyone nods. "Where is it now?! We just say her Saturday!" I ask. Then another girl comes in. "So. The whole Grier siblings are here?" She says. "FYI Will isn't here" I say. She rolls her eyes. "If it isn't little Grier." She says. "If it isn't some girl that I don't know." I say back to her. She tries to slap me but Cameron tackled her and she just so happens to land on a fork. It goes straight into her mouth and through her throat. We wake Nash up and get him ready. We also call the cops because of Taylor and we wanted to know if Nash was okay. "Nash, why did it look like Taylor had a balloon in her stomach?" I ask. "She was pregnant." He says. "YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?!" "Yea. And that girl got mad and stabbed her in the stomach." He tells us.
-
"Nash Grier we have news about the baby and your girlfriend"the doctor says.