TAG NUMBER 1 or is it 2? IDK!

AJ: So I was recently tagged by Agent 7ninjakitty7 in her book Tag I'm it. So... Wait... NO! I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN AGENTS! NO! WHY?!

Angel: That's your fault for getting a Wattpad account...

AJ: IT WAS ORIGINALLY SO I COULD READ APHMAU FANFICS!

Angel:(¬_¬) *rolls eyes*

AJ: DID YOU JUST DO THAT MISSY?! I CAN REMOVE YOU FROM THE STORY!

Angel: NO! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE LAURENCE~SENPAI!

AJ: Katelyn is my Senpai. or is it Nicole? IDK!

Angel: What? How is Katelyn your Senpai?

AJ: She's tough, and can be a good role model to kids WHO NEED A GOOD LEADER!

Angel: Fair enough.

AJ: NOW TO THE TAGS! YOU CHOSE AT LEAST 3!

Angel: What?

AJ: YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HERE! *says in a deep, scary voice (that kind of hurts)* NOW DO IT!

Angel: OKAY! Um... (From here until you see the next AJ is Angel talking)

1rebekka1 for her amazing Angel of Darkness book.

xOwlfeatherx for their TRULY AWESOME Past revealed story. (I'm loving the 2ed book right now!)

awesomesos63 for their Things Minecraft Diaries fans can relate to, which, you can actually agree with.

Angel: DONE!

AJ: OH, YOU COULD DO MORE THEN THAT!

Angel: NO! IDK ANYONE BUT YOU MADE ME READ THEM!

AJ: AREN'T THE BOOKS AMAZING THOUGH!?

Angel: I guess I can agree with that...

AJ: I'M NOT DOING 15 PEOPLE THOUGH! Sorry if you wanted to be tagged and you're not in the list. I'm also trying to catch up on Prophecy in the Academy story. (From now on is AJ until you see another Angel)

Nevaeh-Senpai For sticking with me through my... weirdness... :T

The_Flaming_Angel also for sticking with me through my weirdness.

Lexi323 for her Phoenix Drop High School story and the lip gloss flavor of the Day! XD

Kittenface502 for who is just an amazing person in general.

Empress_Aphmau for being my inspiration, of course.

WeirdBookNerdLover For being my Twinzie one time zone away.

AJ: And that's all I'm doing for now. If you're not tagged you can do it anyways, if you want to. PS if you are tagged you need to tag (at most) 15 people. COME ON ANGEL! I NEED TO GO PRACTICE MY FLUTE NOW! *Drags Angel to go practice my flute.)