tag #3 in this book

(I haven't done the one by Convela yet... 😐 once I finish this one, I'll get to that one... 😓 plz don't kill me...)

So I was tagged by Agent Your_Boi_Brooke and I have to state 13 facts about myself that you may not know. She added music, so so am I 😛.

1. I miss my long hair.

2. I tend to make art that I NEVER finish.

3. I almost got 2 items into the state fair. This is one of them, below.

 This is one of them, below

4. I am way too addicted to Aphmau and nightcore.

5. I am so socially awkward, that I barely even talk to my bff's parents and family.

6. I used to socialize a lot.

7. I've been to Washington DC, South Dakota, New York, and we are planning on going to South Carolina sometime...

8. I don't like to go to church. Yes I was forced by my mom to be a Christian... 😒 I don't like her because of that...

9. I will be gone on a service trip (Just5Days is what it is called) at Davenport (Iowa) from the 18th through the 22nd of July. We are not allowed to bring electronics, so you won't hear from me for a while.

10. I have to go to center associates for my ADD (also a part of ADHD with out the hyperactive part)

11. I have been a tomboy for as long as I can remember.

12. I don't have a set hand writing. I literately just have my friends' hand writings on random. One second I write nice and neat like my friend Autumn, take a five second break, and it's my friend Brie's! I DON'T have my own personal hand writing.

13. Sometimes I can't spell my own middle name. It's spelled like this (correctly) Louise, and this is how I sometimes spell it (incorrectly) Louis. 😒

That was that... I need to get to Convela's tag now. Here are the people I tag;

GroupNerds5Ever

Addicted2Aphmau

daisyboo88

chewy_yoda23

fpj2003

xOwlfeatherx

xXShadowWillowXx

Convela157

azia0117

TheCididel777

And who ever else wants to take the tag challenge, cause I don't know who else to tag 😛. If you don't want to do it, I don't really care.

*~* Agent AJ*~*