Tag #6

^^^What I have to write^^^

I was tagged by Jury0f9 (and later in the day 7ninjakitty7)

So let's get this going!

1. I'm German with some Irish; I've always have wanted to live in Ireland; I have a terrible memory, but when it comes to remembering random facts about nations I never needed to know, i'm excellent at it; I've been infatuated with Celtic music for a while now; and I hate the popular kids in the school, who think they can try to get me and my friends in trouble, without getting in trouble first (They always fail btw =P >w<).

(I've been wanting to animate this one for a while... *w* X3)

2. Yup, clearly I'm not doing that, so I'm good.

3. The same day I was tagged, so again, I'm good.

4. So I just typed 2 and 3 for no reason? DARN IT!

5. NO TAG BACKS!? AWESOME! I PROBABLY WON'T BREAK IT THOUGH! :D

6. Tag 16 people... so that's the entire squad (Excluding me), plus a few friends... or should I just tag the group account... NAH!

PixThePowerFangirl

FairyFox111

xOwlfeatherx

JoshlynnDyson

StoryGirl808

TheCididel777

xXShadowWillowXx

RoseQueen970

PhebsXOXO

azia0117

Convela157

daisyboo88

chewy_yoda23

fpj2003

alfiedabest

Also, please go follow those AMAZING WRITERS! Especially daisyboo88. She's my BFF, and she has AMAZING STORIES! She writes original stories from ideas she didn't get while watching videos. They're all original, and that's also where the first book of The Thorn Unicorn Chronicles (Also an original story) is, so don't forget to check that out while you're over there!

Same with chewy_yoda23 and fpj2003, they're also FANTASTIC writers that come up with their own original ideas, and write them.

So please go and support them, I'm sure they need it! X3

*~*Agent AJ signing off!*~*