Chapter 22

"Ding Dong," I wait for Andre to open the door but April opens it instead.

"Hey," I hug her. "Hows my baby?," I rub her belly.

"Only 3 weeks," she said annoyed. I giggled and walked inside.

"Wheres Andre?,"

"Upstairs with his boo, "I stopped and turned around.

"Boo? I want to meet him" I run upstairs. "ANDRE!," I open the door and they watching TV.

"Rosalyn hun!," he yells. He gets up and hugs me.

"Hey I missed you, and are you going to introduce me?,"

"Nahh you good," he sys sitting back down.

"Hi Im Rosalyn,"

"Hi Im Jason," he says shaking my hand.

"Well let Imma go yall coming?,"

"Nahh we good here,"Andre says answering for the both of them.

"Alright bye, nice meeting you," I close the door behind me and look at April. "He is hot," I whisper.

"Isn't he," she puts on her shoes and we drive to the mall.

***

"When I first met him I was like you sure you not straight," I laughed as we walked into the store. I picked up a nice pantsuit. Its peach and the top is like a tank, I shop for shoes to match, I find gold sandals and jewelry to match.

"You know what we should get?," April says trying on the shoes.

"What?," I look at the heels.

"Tattoos,"

"How bout no," I said.

"Por que?," she asks me. (why?,)

"I don't know what would we get?," I look for my size.

"Uhmm whatever means the most to you like Tyler," I turn and look at her. "What up with yall?,"

"I don't know honestly, really close friends I don't know," I add the shoes to my outfit.

"He is perf for you, better than Daunte. You know I never really liked him," she said.

"Why not?,"

"Hes like a little ass punk," I laugh and we buy our stuff and stop for at Starbucks.

Tyler;): where u at?

-at the mall

Tyler;): i'll be over later

- no you can stay

Tyler;): I got u Rosalyn keep playing with me

- ^.^

"So how are you and Kenny?," I ask her sitting down.

"We good, he is really excited for the baby,"

"That's good," I said eating my muffin. I start thinking, what if I was pregnant? Would Daunte be happy for me or leave me? Or if it was with Tyler? I just don't know.

"Okay, lets go get these tattoos,"

***

"Hey Levi!," April said walking in.

"Wassup April," he said licking his lips at her. Gross hes not even cute.

"We need tattoos, "

"How many?,"

"Well we getting one and one nose piercing,"

"Alright come on," he leads us to the back and I tell him what I want. "What can I get you?," he said.

"Uhmm something like this?," I show him the picture of "free yourself" in cursive and theres a leaf that's blowing away.

"Where at boo,"

"On my shoulder blade," I lay down as he starts. I don't want to cry, I hold my phone so damn tight. I look at April getting hers done and she is crying. We look at each other in pain and then start laughing. After what seems like forever we are done with our tattoo and our small nose piercing. I got a small diamond stud on my nose. Same for April.

"Why!," she said drying her tears.

"It was your idea," I said driving her home.

"But you went along with it," she said. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!," She yelled at me.

"Calm down damn," I said dropping her off. "Bye gorgeous, "She flicked me off and I laughed and drove off.

***

"You got a tattoo?," Tyler asked me.

"Yeah, "

"And a piercing? is his all for papa," he said pulling me into him.

"Nope," I pop the P. He gave me a serious face and rolled his eyes. "Aww come here," I kissed him and smiled. "Better," he nodded and layed me on the couch. I bit my lip as he took of our shirts. He kissed me sloppy and roughly, and put his hand down my pants. One thing lead to another .

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!