Chapter 48

***

I walk into the house tired and worn out, Tyler is sitting in the chair.

"Oh your home," I say kicking off my heels.

"Why wouldn't I be?," he asks.

"Wheres Layah?," I ask him.

"My moms," I nod and head for the stairs. "Can we talk,"

"Nope," I pop the P and continue walking. I feel his grasp on my arm, pulling me back. "Don't touch me," I say trying to get away from his grip.

"We need to talk,"

"I don't want to talk to you!," I raise my voice.

"I didn't do shit!, "

"Quit acting Tyler, okay you done enough," I say. "You hurt me so many times, I forgave you for all of them. But this right here is the last stand," I say.

"I know you, your going to leave then come back and we are going to fuck," he says.

"Not this damn time, now let me go," I say. He lets go of me, and pushes me. I fall onto the stairs, I close my eyes from the pain. "I hate you!," I yell.

"Baby you don't mean that," he picks up the beer bottle. He walks towards me and breaks the ottle right next to me.

"You need help," I say getting up. He pulls me down from my hair and pins me onto the floor again. He slaps me, those slaps soon turn into punches. "STOP!," I slap him and he gets even angrier. He punches me even harder. He soon stops and gets up, he leaves me there on the floor. I get up and limp up the stairs, he looks at me. "I HATE YOU!," I yell at him. I went into the room and started packing Layah and I's belongings.

*

I bang on Diane's door, for Layah. I have a busted lips, bruises and scratches.

"Ros- OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED!," She exclaimed. Turns out everybody was at her house, I looked around.

"I just need Layah," I said.

"What you need is medical attention," she drags me into the house. I see Chyna worried and follows us into the bathroom.

"What happened?," she asked.

"I fell," I lied.

"Tell me the truth," she says. I bite the insides of my lip, and fiddle with my fingers.

"Man she is going cray," I hear Tyler's voice.

"I'll let him tell you," I move away and walk upstairs to get Layah. Tyler pays me no mind, I get Layah.

"What happened Rosalyn?," Harris asked. I looked at Tyler and everybody else, Tyler ate the popcorn and watched TV. I take off my rings and hand them to him. 

"Its better if we go our separate ways," I say. He looks at me up and down and rolls his eyes.

"Shit I'll get Lina then, I know she will say yes," I start to cry, but I sucked it up and walked out of the house.

"DADA!," Layah yelled.

"Say goodbye to him," I say.

The End

How did you like it?

Well there is going to be a book 2? Called For The Road 2

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!