The Last Time, I ever got to see him.. Chapter 27

WARNING: MASSIVE FEELS THIS PART AND THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO GRAB SO TISSUES.

"Daddy? Where are you going?" Mimi and Sasaki asked with their cute little voices, they were now a year old, and Kakashi still hadn't come back, Itachi worried about Naruto, knowing that the blonde must be still through alot of pain.

Itachi knelt down next to his two little girls, "I'm going on a mission, but I promise, I'll be back soon." the girls put a pout on their faces before hugging their father goodbye, for the last time.

Sasuke walked into the room with two little boys in each arm, Shizo and Mino Uchiha, they were only five months old.

"Do you really have to leave, Niisan?" Sasuke whined.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go." Itachi said kissing Sasuke before planting a kiss on his sons' foreheads. "I'll be back, I promise."

"What is your mission?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh, it's not really that big of a mission, I have to go with Shino and Kiba and try to track down this group of criminals."

"What group?"

Itachi shrugged, "Some group called the Akatsuki. I have to go, I love you guys!" he said tapping Sasuke's forehead for the last time, and walking out of the house

(Time skip (1 month.) brought to you by I'm to lazy)

"Daddy?" Mimi asked pulling on Sasuke's pant leg.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"When is Daddy, going to be home? I miss him."

"I know, I miss him too, Mimi."

"Don't worry, Mimi-chan, Daddy will be back, because he's super strong!" Sasaki said playing with Shizo.

"See, Mimi? Even Sasaki said he'll be fine, it'll be okay." Sasuke said brushing out some of her out of her eyes.

"Your right daddy, I just miss him." Mimi said hugging Sasuke's leg.

(Time skip (1 week.)

Naruto

"Hokage? No, I couldn't possibly take that job from you, Tsunade." Naruto said, he was in the hokage's office and Tsunade had just handed the title of Hokage over to him.

"Too late, Naruto. I've already decided, my choice is final." Tsunade said crossing her arms.

Naruto felt a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Naruto. I'll be your secretary." Shikamaru winked, (no no no no.... There will not be any NaruShika fluff... I know you were thinking it... Moving on..)

Boom boom boom

Everyone turned around and saw a very bloody Kiba carrying, Shino on his back and a limp Itachi in his arms, everyone gasped at the sight and just before Kiba fell over from exhaustion Shikamaru caught him and Itachi.

"Kiba? What happened?" Shikamaru asked frantically, as Tsunade rushed over trying to help.

"We...w...we....w....w...e.." Shikamaru shook Kiba, "Kiba Stay with me! Listen to my voice!"

"We...we...we...we..were..attacked...by...th...Akats...Itach..didn't...make...it...he...saved...us..."

Tsunade checked Itachi's pulse, and began to weep as Shizune checked Shino. Tsunade looked hopeful at Shizune but all she got was Shizune looking down at the ground, she could barely hear it but Shizune mumbled, "He's dead." Tsunade shook her head, looking at Kiba. She has just lost two of the best ninjas in the village, Itachi and Shino's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain. She picked Kiba up and began to move him to the hospital.

(time lapse)

Naruto

"Niisan!!!" Aya yelled as Naruto walked into the room, "hey, Aya." she had just turned two years old and she was the cutest thing Naruto had ever saw. (oh gawd not more incest.. *winks*)

Aya jumped into her older brothers arms, and hugged him, "Whats wrong, Niisan?"

"Uncle..Itachi...and Shino...." Naruto said crying into Aya's blonde hair. She was only two but she understood, Itachi and Shino had been so nice to her and the rest of the family.

"Uncle Itachi and Shino, are like mommy?"

Naruto nodded his head.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😐😢😢😢😶😱 Prepare for sadness the next couple of chapters..