Chapter 1: what is that noise?

Hi I'm Meonna 5'0 17 years old I have blue eyes I'm a light Brown skin long black hair and thick in the right places. I have so many doubts about my relationship with Da'quan I mean our relationship was so well at first now he's yelling at me screaming. I don't know what to do what did i do like I'm crying right now and he'll be home any minute to come yell and complain about nothing.

Da'quan: Ayo wassup I'm Da'quan 6'1 18 years old Brown skin hazel eyes and black curly hair. Now see I'm the type of guy who just don't give a fuck but that was until I met meonna fine ass. I been fucking her bestfriend on the side but she don't know that. I been cheating on her for the past couple weeks wit her best friend to be honest I don't even know the bitch name. I never fucked meonna cause well she not tryna give the pussy up she a virgin. So her friend been giving out the pussy cause she a hoe. I yell and scream at her I don't know why I don't even think we need to be togather. But fuck it she probably might throw the pussy for another nigga I'm cool wit that I don't give a fuck.

Meonna: it's 12:45 pm and I'm just coming from school and I see Tiana. "Yo wassup Onna?" "feelin like shit" "Aww how come?" "Da'quan" "Oh girl don't let that nigga take ya crown off ya head he just a dickhead" "I know but what the fuck did I do to him?" "Nothing but I tell you ya thottie ass so called best friend fuckin him" "She wouldn't do that" " Mhm keep telling ya self that you gonna end up wit a broken heart" "Whatever bye" " bye girl". Tiara was one of the most realist friends I ever had. She been more down for me then bitch ass Taniah. As I walk home I stop at the store to get me a berry twister and some potato chips and a cheese burger. I walk out and I have a missed FaceTime call on my IPhone. It was Tamir he been tryna get wit me for the longest but I been curving him. Finally in front of my house I get the keys and step into my big ass house. I put my food down and yell. "Babyyyy!!!" I ain't hear nothing so I suspected nobody was here. I can't wait to get out these school clothes. I skip stairs happy as a 5 year old ready to go get icecream. I heard moaning noises escape a room as I walked to my room they got louder and louder. I go into my bathroom and get my mm12 because the noises become screams. Now that I hear the noises closely I hear moaning. My blood starts to boil and I hear "Damn Da'quan!!". Tears roll down my face and I can feel them sizzling. I bust right in the room and there they are fucking I poing the gun at both of them. "Holy fuck Meonna!!!" "Ahhhh!!!" "Baby put the gun down it's not what it looks like" "What the fuck you think I'm fuckin stupid? What Cause I'm a virgin you think I don't know what sex is? What the fuck did I do to you why did I deserve this?" " Meon look just chill" "Fuck chilling" I shoot the gun in the air and remain the gun back on them. "Ayo wtf chilllll" "Meonna don't do this please I'm ya best--" "you wasn't thinking about that shit when you was fuckin him" My tears roll down harder my face turns red and burn. I can no longer see from the tears in my eyes and I black out. "Bitch you fucking thot ass fuck you!!!" I punch her in the face grab the back of the hair she barely had and beat her face against the poll off the bathroom where I dragged her. I feel Da'quan's touch and I swing on him to I see her run and him hold me down. Suddenly I snap back in reality. "Meonna yo yo Meonna what the hell" "Why the fuck would you do this to me?" "You wasn't giving the pus--" "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING BASTARD ASS FUCK BOY I HOPE U CATCH SOMETHING!!!" After that was said and done I promised I would never trust another nigga.