Chapter 6:Graduation

Six days after everything happened graduation came. I passed with flying colors I'm dope as fuck. Drug Lorde make money and go to school. "Onna you ready?!!" "Yea!!" We drove off and I'm so excited. "You happy baby?" "Oh my god yes I am!!ahhh!!" "Hahaha well that's good I'm proud of you" "I know me too" "for real" " haha thank you baby" "gimme kiss" Mwah!

20 minutes later...

I kiss him and go ahead to the rest of my peers. I looked really cute it was a white and gold fitted dress with a corsage on my left side my teacher pinned to me. My hair was curled and my heels were solid white and I had pink gloss on my lips. Makeup was on point and I was too. Minutes later I see T my realest friend. "Heyy you look fine onna" "aww thanks shiiid so do you" we both laugh. "But shit how you been girl?" "Busy tryna--" I whisper low to her. "You know I trap" "ohh yea that's how it be I feel you getting ya grind on" "you stupid but give me your number we gotta stay in touch since I won't see ya bone headed ass here no more" "haha aight" we exchanged numbers and moments later the curtains rise up and we walk in. I hear my gang cheering me on and they loud I shake my head and chuckle. Terrell looking at them like what the fuck and they look at him. My head like awe shit but then they all got loud together and laughed. "Ok everyone you all may have a seat" "Nell Zabian come forward" he gives his speech."Tamara Lynn come forward" she gives a speech. "Bambii Mellow come forward" she gives a speech. The next six people gives speeches and I get tired. As soon as I close my eyes I hear "Meonna Morris come forward" I smile and strut down and get what I need and give my speech. "Hey everyone um I really don't have anything planned to say but I really want to give my family a really big apology for being so stubborn when it came to school work and a big accomplishment to why I'm here now they've been on my tail forever and I'm going to miss being here for some people all the drama I use to look forward to because it always happened and I sat back and laughed you all this school year taught me an important lesson which was to sit back and do you no matter what's around you I'm going to miss all my aggravating teachers too haha not lying they was on me as well when it came to school work y'all taught me hard work and to be better Ima miss y'all and love y'all mwah" and with that I left to go to my seat. They gave out gifts I'm not expecting anything so. "Meonna Morris" I feel T nudge me to go up and I did it was a laptop a frame for my diploma and a book for college. "Thank you so much!!!" I couldn't believe it I felt special. "Meonna Morris" what the hell,A fucking TV?. "Y'all playing right what this gotta do with school?" Everybody laughed I turned around and it was a computer desk as well. "Now y'all just spoiling me this all I need dang" everybody must love me cause they laughing nonstop. It's 2:30 and everything is over and done with I'm happy. "Ayo meo congrats" I forgot about what they said they would do at my graduation. They all said "CONGRADULATIONS YOU UGLY ASS CORN CHIP!!!!" "Fuck y'all" Skeleton helped dye and Terrell with the TV and computer desk and the other shit. "Where we going to eat?" Rell, Skeleton,and Dye crossed they fingers I don't why. "Red Lobster" "Fuck yea!!!" They all gave high fives, now I know why they did that.